Reviews for Standing in the Dark
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
I would never punch a kitten or intentionally harm any living being. My older brother's scruffy grey cat annoys me but I would never hurt it. He loves that cat so much. I'm more of a dog lover.

I have two, a golden retriever and an akita, and I love them both immensely. Its not that I hate cats its just I find dogs loyal and more trusting and far more faithful but I know a cat has its good qualities too.

As well as my dogs I've also got a cockatiel, a bearded dragon, two geckos, a hamster and a male goat.
Fizzy Bow chapter 21 . 3/3/2014
HE DIED!#! OH GOODNESS NOO! CARLITOS! HE WAS SO YOUNG N SEXY! NOOOOO! HIM AND BRAD NEVER GOT TO HAVE SEX! NOOOOOOOOO! IM SO DEPRESSED OVER THIS STORY!

Great story *claps hands till they bleed!* yyyyyuyyuyyyyyyyy did he have to die! Why!?

Well I can tell you that the ending was unexpected. I though carlos n brad were going to live havly ever after. Imma need some Jarlos therapy after this. This story is a killer. But I loved every minute of it. Great job. Beautiful wording skills. The plot was excellent! My poor Carloitos. What the heck he do to deserve a fic like this? What did he steal from you? Its one thing to write about his friends turning on him and beating him up. But then ya kill him.

But I understand. Sometimes these stories just get out of hand. They get a mind of there own. N every rusher fanfic author knows its fun to mess with these boys. Even kill them sometimes. Your end was very different. (There is a word for that. But I can't spell it n I dont feel like Google-ing it) you think everythings going to better, then nope! He dies. Great job on that. I applaud you.
Fizzy Bow chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
THOSE BISCUITS!
ButterYUM chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
I don't know what's sadder the fact that Carlos is actually dead or the fact that this story is finished. I've enjoyed this story from beginning to end and everything in between. Words can't express how much I love this story .

You should totally do an epilogue just my opinion though. I can't wait to see where TPC is heading.
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Sorry. I'm just freaking out right now cuz I'm in denial. I can't believe he texted while driving and then he crashed and died on impact. The only bright side of this is he didn't even feel the pain.

And the letter Bradley wrote at the end... broke my heart. That's all.

Anyways, this was very well done. I loved this story right from the first chapter (I still remember that day...) and I hope to see you update TPC soon! :)
therush chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
:( didn't see Carlos dieing at all. great fic. awsome! awsome! awsome!
LoveSparkle chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
I cried at the funeral scene..
Goodness :(
laura chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
Just like this story was a part of your life, it was also a part of ours. This was the first Fan Fiction I ever read, and seeing it end is so bitter sweet. We are all proud and amazed at your story, and I can't wait to see more from you in the future. Thanks for the laughs and the tears. (Please write an epilogue).
LoveSparkle chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Wh-what...
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
NOOOOO! But... B-But... THIS CANT BE... NO!

But this chapter was really good! :) this story was amazing.
ButterYUM chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
Jeez you killed him my god give me a couple seconds. Sorry just can't believe he's dead. Excellent chapter I'm not gonna say update soon because that probably won't happen I kid I kid. Seriously though I can't believe he's gone.
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
This killed me. It killed Carlos and it killed me.

I thought his life was just getting better after he apologized to Bradley... But he died right after sending the text. I am so depressed ...

Wow. I feel so bad. His friends ditched him he got mad at Bradley, and then he was feeling so down about himself... His life wasn't complete yet. Why couldn't he just be alive another day?

But this was really well done... I'm half dead , but nice job. It really shows that life is unexpected and you never know when it will end... And to never text while driving . Oh, Carlos ...

And you put those stupid flashbacks in there, so when I went back to read it again, it made me all sad again. So sad. I'm so depressed.

Ugh, great end to the story but why did you have to kill him?!

I don't know what else to say.
laura chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
wow after all this time i never would have guessed carlos was meant to die. wow. thanks for keeping me on my toes this whole time :) this chapter was great i loved the flashbacks
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
AAAAAHHH! Cliff hangers! I hate those... even though I write them all the time...

Anyways, I think Carlos really did crash... even though I really don't want to believe it. But he WAS a jerk, treating Bradley that way, even though he's been there for him. I'm kinda mad at Carlos for being mean to Brad, even after he apologized and said he'd never do it again.

Good job with the chapter! :) Have a good day!
Posvil chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
This is one of the best stories Ive ever seen please update soon.