Reviews for The Mormon Bride
Fuck chapter 6 . 1/12
Finds good fanfic. Reads it. Gets excited and falls in love with it.
Last updated: 2012.
Maddy chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Okay I am assuming that since this was last updated about three years ago, this will never be updated ever again... But I might as well say that this was a really good beginning and I would've absolutely loved it if you finished the story, The Book of Mormon and The Princess Bride are two of my favorite things in the world. Pardon me while I finish this in my head...
ElderAsh chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
OMG! I absolutely love this story so freaking much. The way they flirt... ADORABLE! Please please please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
This is really good...but are you not going to continue it?
hasadigaeebowai chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Before now, I hesitated to read this because I never saw the Princess Bride. Until today - so it seemed high time to finally read this.

And wow, am I glad I did. What amazes me if how you paid such close attention to details, and having McPriceley perfection, and...

BlueRose1313 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Yay another chapter!

congrats on graduating college btw
BlueRose1313 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Love it its a mix of cute and funny, i just overal love it please continue!
gottalovepixar chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is my favorite Book of Mormon fan fiction. And I've read a LOT of Book of Mormon fan fiction.

I think it's the fact that McKinley is noting how cheesy Kevin is being.
runningfingers chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
This is brilliant. You have taken two amazing stories and combined them! I would never have thought to put them together, but this is perfect.
somethingawkward chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I absolutely love this- write more pleeeeaaase!
Isabella387 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
AHOSDIGOINS My love for this continues to grow with every single chapter.

Having Nabulungi as Inigo really really works. I love it. I also love Arnold as Fezzik, they both have the same lovable clumsiness.

"I only dog paddle," One of my favorite lines in the original Princess Bride. I still love it here. Especially because, coming from Arnold it makes total sense.

Bringham Young as Vizzini is also brilliant. I don't know why.. but it just is. I really really really like it.

Connor and Kevin's interjections are beautifully done, very true to character, and just flat out adorable. The second Kevin said, "As you wish" I FREAKING DIED! I was literally screaming at my monitor "KISS HIM YOU DAMN FOOL!"

I'm so excited to see the next chapter and see what exactly you have in store!
pastries and turtlenecks chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I love how much attention to details you pay, specifically with the dialogue. Arnold/Fezzik (Fezzold?) only knowing how to doggy paddle is a line from the film that always stuck in my mind so I got really excited when I read it.

Usual stuff, you're awesome, your story is fantastic, I can't wait for updates :3
pastries and turtlenecks chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Oh my god Dread Pirate Solo. Let me love you.

This fic making me love the story more and more, and I was pretty damn into that story before I read this. My parents had me watching the movie since as long as I can remember and I read the novel as soon as I could read words with more than two syllables. You really are doing it justice (even though you've only written two chapters of it so far) and I can't wait to see where you take it from here.

I absolutely love the playful banter between Kevin and Connor, it's really very in character for them and their relationship. And so freaking adorable oh my god.
Isabella387 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I'm sorry but I cannot wipe the enormous grin off of my face right now.

I'm just sitting in the library at school with this bag as cheesy smile on my face looking like a moron.

I was wondering who you were going to use as Humperdink. I quite enjoy the fact that you chose Steve, because now you can make him a spoiled asshole. The Nebraska bit was great, I always love it when people put that kind of stuff in fics. Also very good use of general story telling vernacular that one would expect when verbally telling a story. Especially the modern referances that Kevin made like "Easily a nine... a definite ten" that kind of stuff really brings this all to life.

Also I may or may not have had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing at "I will always come for you". Connor and I are so similar.

I watched this movie last night and I fell in love with the story all over again. I know I said it in my last review but this fic just makes me extremely happy. My favorite characters acting out my favorite film just puts the goofiest smile onto my face.

I'm always looking forward to the next chapter!
pastries and turtlenecks chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Zyrhjurdtfbjgswtv. Princess Bride AND Mormons. I'm so excited for this story you won't even know.

I love your characterisation of the boys, Kevin especially. I like your writing style a lot. I absolutely cannot wait to see how you Mormon-ify the story.