Reviews for Three Times Collide
Insert-Dorky-Name-Here chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
Oki soooo my first language is french annnnnnnd you obviously used google translate, so let me tell you why this thing is horrible in french, YEAHHHH!

okey so first your ''Sam, écoutez-moi!'', what you need to know first is that ''You'' can be translated by either ''tu'' or ''Vous''. ''Vous'' is plural and will be used either when we are talking about many people, (Ex: Vous êtes tous venu (You all came)) either when you are talking to someone you don'T really know or you kind of respect (?) Like you're going to use ''vous'' with your boss or you can also use it when you talk to a waitress, since it's more polite. Usually teacher like to be ''Vouvoyé'' (For you to use the pronoun ''vous'' when you talk to them. The pronoun ''tu'' will be use when you talk to one person and you know them well and you don'T talk to them in a formal context. So when you say ''Sam, écoutez-moi'' you're using it at the third person plural and it seems weird for Sam and Dean to use ''vous'' since they are so close. You should say ''Sam, écoute-moi!''

Also I have no idea where the ''Yo'' is coming from in ''Yo Parler Français'' bc it's just not a word. It's once again my beautiful ''vous'' and the verb isn't written correctly, So it should instead be written ''Vous parlez français''

The rest of the french is okay

Btw I love your fanfiction
rose372938 chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
Awwww I wanted more
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
When you said that "It's done now.", did you mean the story, or you moving? I personally loved this story and think that you should continue it.
BunnyBear27 chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
I totally got into this story! It was awesome. I really liked hiw well you integrated all the different personalities each character might of had based on there timeline. I also liked how you gave such a good atmosphere between the three brothers. Or how you described there interaction. It was a lot of fun reading this and I hope you someday come back and finish it. Thanks for writing and sharing this awesome story!

LOVED IT! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XDXD XD XD XD
JaydenWinchester chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
Cute, how many languages do they know? I don't know if I should feel bad for you or not because it sounds like school is easy for you. Update soon
darkraven69 chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
JUst found this story and I love it. Are you planning on finishing it?
big glee famanic chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Aww so cute. Update soon please... I am honestly loving your time travel fanfics. You officaly have a knew follower
DaughterofDante chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Update this please!
DragonChild157 chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Ok...passed over this story several times. Finally decided to (wo)man up and read it...holy shit child, I am sold! Update soon ok? And be careful not to call DJ Dean, you slipped up once or twice. :)
Alanna Dean Winchester chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
I know you havent updated in ages but this story is awesome and i really wish you would update!
sweetoreo33 chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Okay I was rereading this (and I love the story and with you would update!) but when you were talking about sammy's fever you said his temperature was 1004.2 degrees. I'm assuming it's a typo but it got a chuckle out of me!
badgadreelbad00 chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
please continue this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
wish you hadn't abandoned this.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Great story just thought i should point out the fact that you added a zero to Sam's temperature. i'm guessing you meant 104.2 not 1004.2 cause sam would be dead
BringOnTheWonder1997 chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Please update this again soon - I really want to see their reactions to the fact that Sam was in the cage (once they find out what the cage is) :)