Reviews for Three Times Collide
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2020
Sam doesn’t give a flying a fiddle about Dean. Exhibit A: sneaking out with Ruby after Dean returns from H*** Exhibit B: Sam calling Dean weak after his return from H*** then strangling Dean Exhibit C: Sam disregards Dean’s warning of not working with Ruby-ends in Sam starting apocalypse and freeing devil (who Sam is actually) Exhibit D: Sam never apologizes to Dean for strangling him Exhibit E: Sam lets Dean be kidnapped by fairies abs turned into a vampire for personal gain(being Souless is not an excuse since right and wrong and a conscience is taught, not an innate part of the soul) Exhibit F: Sam requires Dean’s support after return from the cage-yet Sam did not give Dean any support after Dean’s return. Exhibit G:Sam works with BMOL behind Dean’s back even though Dean warns him not to Exhibit F 2.0- Sam never learns from his bad choices and repeats them Exhibit G: Sam makes no effort to confirm Dean is dead and thus leaves Dean in Purgatory and abandons Kevin. Plenty more evidence but if y’all don’t understand by now...
ariannac chapter 5 . 10/30/2020
I know it's been years, and I don't even know if you're up here anymore, but i wanted to make a point of letting you know how much I've enjoyed reading this. I've read all of your written pieces and the time converge ones are funny and different. I hope you decide to one day complete these.
spnfan2005 chapter 5 . 10/16/2020
love it please write more
Triforce Dragons chapter 5 . 9/10/2019
Update soon!
Nova and Jamie chapter 2 . 7/25/2019
It's Metallica.
-Jamie
rose372938 chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue this story
AmberRocketts chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
Please continue this story even tho it' hasn't been continued for 5 years. I love how you worked with this story. Please continue.
DragonChild157 chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
Ok, you fucking HAVE to finish this little bastard, or put it up for adoption so someone can finish it because I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Hell, if you've got notes I'd pick it up! It is a travesty that this should go unfinished! THAT'S HOW GOOD IT IS!
Insert-Dorky-Name-Here chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
Oki soooo my first language is french annnnnnnd you obviously used google translate, so let me tell you why this thing is horrible in french, YEAHHHH!

okey so first your ''Sam, écoutez-moi!'', what you need to know first is that ''You'' can be translated by either ''tu'' or ''Vous''. ''Vous'' is plural and will be used either when we are talking about many people, (Ex: Vous êtes tous venu (You all came)) either when you are talking to someone you don'T really know or you kind of respect (?) Like you're going to use ''vous'' with your boss or you can also use it when you talk to a waitress, since it's more polite. Usually teacher like to be ''Vouvoyé'' (For you to use the pronoun ''vous'' when you talk to them. The pronoun ''tu'' will be use when you talk to one person and you know them well and you don'T talk to them in a formal context. So when you say ''Sam, écoutez-moi'' you're using it at the third person plural and it seems weird for Sam and Dean to use ''vous'' since they are so close. You should say ''Sam, écoute-moi!''

Also I have no idea where the ''Yo'' is coming from in ''Yo Parler Français'' bc it's just not a word. It's once again my beautiful ''vous'' and the verb isn't written correctly, So it should instead be written ''Vous parlez français''

The rest of the french is okay

Btw I love your fanfiction
rose372938 chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
Awwww I wanted more
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
When you said that "It's done now.", did you mean the story, or you moving? I personally loved this story and think that you should continue it.
BunnyBear27 chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
I totally got into this story! It was awesome. I really liked hiw well you integrated all the different personalities each character might of had based on there timeline. I also liked how you gave such a good atmosphere between the three brothers. Or how you described there interaction. It was a lot of fun reading this and I hope you someday come back and finish it. Thanks for writing and sharing this awesome story!

LOVED IT! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XDXD XD XD XD
JaydenWinchester chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
Cute, how many languages do they know? I don't know if I should feel bad for you or not because it sounds like school is easy for you. Update soon
darkraven69 chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
JUst found this story and I love it. Are you planning on finishing it?
orphanedacount chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Aww so cute. Update soon please... I am honestly loving your time travel fanfics. You officaly have a knew follower