Reviews for Thigh High Boots
This is a lot of fun to read, will there be any more updates, even though its been ages?
Mrs.Chaton chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
Is reviewing this story again actualy nessisary?
I need an update. NEED. I am a lonely fan girl who needs Romy and your stories give me my fix. I read through the first chapter of Thigh High Boots again, and it's made me really excited and you haven't updated in forever. "She just stared at him as he lifted a single cigarette to his lips. Then she watched as his hand returned to his pocket, pulling out a lighter. He flicked it open and a small flame appeared. He carefully lifted it to his cigarette, lighting it before he took a long drag.

Rogue tilted her head watching him. Something….

Something wasn't right."
I want to know what isn't right. I need to know why Remy didn't use his powers. I need to know what's going to go on with Foxx. I really just want more and I want it now.
Please please please please PLEASE update as soon as you can. Please...
rehabgirl chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
Your work is so amazing, I love your style of writing and this collection of stories has been so addictive to read! I really hope you can update this soon, I haven't read anything this good in so long and I am dying to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
I am quite remorseful.

How is it that I have not come across your beautifully writ tales of Romy til now? Why is it only after you have long since updated, that I stumble and fall for your well developed stories and charming plots?

...What can be done to get an update?

A pity, that a story so intriguing should not be completed.

Still, I have some semblance of hope, seeing as I am not the only one completely enamoured 4 years after your last post.
Mrs.chatton chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
Seriously. Update. I will write a story and an puce that every single reader has to come read your stories and spam them until you update. Especially this one. I gots to know what happens.
Seriously.
Updated.
Now.
Mrs.chatton chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
OH MY GOD KGKDGDKHJSF
Is the Henri thing gonna end how I think it is?!
Another certain comic reference?
Update so I can find out!
Mrs.Chatton chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
But...update? You. But? Update!
You haven't updated since 2012. :(
Is this Foxx thing gonna end how I think it is? A certain Comicverse reference maybe? Hmm..
Update?
drakonpie250 chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
Will you continue this story?
alamodie chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
Soooo...I'm guessing this is dead now? So sad!
Paulina Ann chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Heads! Flirting and other things in the chapter and no update?! I hope you come back to the story. :)
White Rook chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
I was coming off a Dick Grayson/Barbara Gordon story marathon when I decided to give a little attention to my other Favourite comic book couple. What else is a single guy to do after all... Suffice it to say I've read all of Knee High Socks, Long Black Gloves and apparently all of Thigh High Boots, barring an update. However considering you haven't updated this since 2012 I'm not exactly hopeful that you've got more chapters coming soon.

That said, I love your work. You're blending of comic book content into these stories have been a great point. Essex, Frost, Foxx, Knowing who these characters are built such a wonderful anticipation that reading the daunting 46 chapters so far in this series, (not counting the oneshots) in one day was a pleasure. Your characterizations are spot on to how they should be, rather than how Marvel makes them. Antarctica is the perfect example of me not liking the way they treat the poor Swamp Rat and his southern belle.

Your dialog is great, your banter is good as well, you convey the emotional depth of the characters in such a wonderful way that I wish you were actually working at Marvel because It's honestly that good. I should also say that as a french speaker I appreciate that you have Remy using french terms of endearment like Mon cœur and words like Merde which I use quite often.

You are most assuredly a brilliant writer, Keep Up the stellar work and update S'il vous plait cherie.
Maya-nii chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
I have to say... I didn't expect to get sucked into your series but I'm glad I did! Your stories have the perfect combination of humor, romance and adventure as well as seamless characterization. I've yet to not laugh out loud at the outrageous things Remy says. I find that other fics downplay Rogue's independence the moment she gets into a relationship with Remy but with yours, she still maintains her independent streak without being too distant.

I love it. I can't wait to read the other chapters and/or oneshot sequels.
yoko chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Please update:-)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
I really hope you update one day. I love all your stories and would like to know what happens next with this foxx chick. Hopefully rogue will set her straight on a few things.
Caramel Puzzle chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
I feel like there's gonna be a Jello-war or somehing soon. Like... Imagine it.

Round 1! Remy enters with silent jealously! Hold on folks! What's this? Foxx has entered the arena and in the corner Rogue starts to bubble!

Foxx used seduction
Remy is unaffected
Rogue is pricked with jealousy *loses 10 hp*
Rogue is prolonged with jealousy

See what I mean? Ya see dude? I see some popcorn in my lap right now just reading the incoming chapters.