Reviews for Thigh High Boots
drakonpie250 chapter 5 . 4/18
Will you continue this story?
alamodie chapter 5 . 2/6
Soooo...I'm guessing this is dead now? So sad!
Paulina Ann chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Heads! Flirting and other things in the chapter and no update?! I hope you come back to the story. :)
White Rook chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
I was coming off a Dick Grayson/Barbara Gordon story marathon when I decided to give a little attention to my other Favourite comic book couple. What else is a single guy to do after all... Suffice it to say I've read all of Knee High Socks, Long Black Gloves and apparently all of Thigh High Boots, barring an update. However considering you haven't updated this since 2012 I'm not exactly hopeful that you've got more chapters coming soon.

That said, I love your work. You're blending of comic book content into these stories have been a great point. Essex, Frost, Foxx, Knowing who these characters are built such a wonderful anticipation that reading the daunting 46 chapters so far in this series, (not counting the oneshots) in one day was a pleasure. Your characterizations are spot on to how they should be, rather than how Marvel makes them. Antarctica is the perfect example of me not liking the way they treat the poor Swamp Rat and his southern belle.

Your dialog is great, your banter is good as well, you convey the emotional depth of the characters in such a wonderful way that I wish you were actually working at Marvel because It's honestly that good. I should also say that as a french speaker I appreciate that you have Remy using french terms of endearment like Mon cœur and words like Merde which I use quite often.

You are most assuredly a brilliant writer, Keep Up the stellar work and update S'il vous plait cherie.
Maya-nii chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
I have to say... I didn't expect to get sucked into your series but I'm glad I did! Your stories have the perfect combination of humor, romance and adventure as well as seamless characterization. I've yet to not laugh out loud at the outrageous things Remy says. I find that other fics downplay Rogue's independence the moment she gets into a relationship with Remy but with yours, she still maintains her independent streak without being too distant.

I love it. I can't wait to read the other chapters and/or oneshot sequels.
yoko chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Please update:-)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
I really hope you update one day. I love all your stories and would like to know what happens next with this foxx chick. Hopefully rogue will set her straight on a few things.
Caramel Puzzle chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
I feel like there's gonna be a Jello-war or somehing soon. Like... Imagine it.

Round 1! Remy enters with silent jealously! Hold on folks! What's this? Foxx has entered the arena and in the corner Rogue starts to bubble!

Foxx used seduction
Remy is unaffected
Rogue is pricked with jealousy *loses 10 hp*
Rogue is prolonged with jealousy

See what I mean? Ya see dude? I see some popcorn in my lap right now just reading the incoming chapters.
halenahaloway chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
I know it's been a year since you updated. But I just read through all your stories for the second time and I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.
So just in case you see this, I just want to tell you that I love your stories and that you're awesome and I won't give up on you.
K. A. Carlyle chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
I started Knee High Socks only two days ago, and I'm already on Thigh High Boots.
Wow, this is turning into an unhealthy obsession. xD
Love this. It's amazingly written, and your writing style is really inspiring.

I hated her so much in the comics! Why does she have to come back?! D':
Anyway. Please, please update soon! :D
Claire's Demons chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Arghhhhh not Foxx please not Foxx please no! *agonized shriek* I remember how messed up that whole BLT arc was...

Is Foxx Mystique? She seems to be pretty interested in Romy. In that chapter she was practically watching them like a hawk. Hmm

update please! Can't wait for the next chappie :D

Charlotte C chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Arghhhhh... Crap, Foxx just has to show up doesn't she? Btw, just wondering, is she really Mystique in disguise? Her actions and words Seem to suggest that. On the other hand though, this is just me making up random theories.

Update please! :D
couplest chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I just finished reading this series for the second time. I love it, it is fun but still allows for some great character development.

Can't wait to read what is next if you are able to continue the journey, but I appreciate all the adventure you have taken us on already.

Fantastic job!
Saholia chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
OMG! Heeeeeeeeck no! That Foxx girl is going down! I cant wait to read what Rogue does! Lol
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012