Reviews for The Scientific Method
artemis5 chapter 2 . 1/9
how do you know if her lips are dry or not ? p.s .great chapie
artemis5 chapter 1 . 1/9
no one i know would do that
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Loving the Connor-Wally "bonding," if you can go so far as to call it that, haha. And Wally is so oblivious it hurts. Guess this just proves the guy can talk the talk but not walk the walk. I can't wait to see how this turns out. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
great story
Huntsgirl chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I loved this fic sooooooooooooo much! I love how Wally is so, what's the word, nervous i guess, and it makes him so adorable and loveable! Thank you, and well done! :)
GalanthaDreams chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
You made the thought of giving bacteria to someone adorable. The story is brilliant!
Consulting Fangurl chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Really great story! Love how Supeys advice was "girls like pretty things"
:D
Yes Wally, the way to winning a girl's heart is giving her bacteria.
love the spitfire!
Young Heroes chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
That was awesome.
MonquiC-MonquiDoo chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Who would've thought Conner would be so good at giving love advice ?
TheWhiteJewel chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I'm practically crying at how wonderfully this is written. Everything is just so...SO PERFECT. D':

The dialogue is insanely brilliant, I envy you so much at how well you write the dialogue. I am almost in tears, I kid you not, this is one of the best fanfics I've read EVER.
beautifullove521 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I liked tht way more than I thought I would
foolish intentions chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
I seriously had chills by the end of this. I still do. All my girl-feels exploded at once. And Wally- imitating John Cusack. I love them both! And of course he'd confess during a fight, it suits them so well. The oblivious kinds of love are always the best and most frustrating. Ahmigod you're awesome. Oh my god. Keep writing. Within your fingers is the gift of the gods.
foolish intentions chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
HAHA so true about the eighties. and lolz about Conner being a love guru. Wally is so adorable in this and they are all so in character.
DawnMoonWolf chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Laughed the whole time. This is beyond funny! XD
Gen chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I'm flailing. Like legit arms and legs wiggling around in joy. This fic made my day.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »