Reviews for What You Do When No One's Looking
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
I was hoping it would be a bit darker, with Castiel finding out about what Dean does.. hmm, well. Still lovely written.
Isa-Just-Me chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
this is amazing!
keep writing please
dadsonahuntingtrip chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Aw this was so cute!
Sharon T chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Bit if an fast ending but good story:)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
The name of this chapter had me howling before i had even read it haha!
666Neme666 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
This was really nice, I loved it. Thank you for writing it! :D
simys chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
geez Dean is only 22 hes supposed to screw up
kittykate90 chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Loved this story but there are a few things that could have made it better :)

1) At the start, Cas was starting a new job but by like chapter 2 it seemed like him, Gabriel & Balthazar had known each other for ages and just confused me a little bit (not a big thing but something that could make it more real, like their first night out could be about getting to know each other which sets up their later nights out)

2) From the beginning I thought Cas would find out about Dean's line of work and I was disappointed that you didn't get to see that. I gathered from the summary that Cas would help Dean sort out his life and although he did that indirectly (as in Dean got a new job in the end) it didn't really feature in the story.

I think you did a great job on this story and I absolutely loved it but yeah just a bit of constructive criticism for next time :)
kissacazador chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
Just when I finally got caught up, this story ends! Damn, I loved it and wanted more.
Sticky-Apple-In-Nantucket chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
I'm so happy this ended on a happy note,like you have no idea!

I was squealing into my pillow to keep from people getting mad at me for being noisy!Point is,is that at first I was hesitant to read the story because usually AU'S like this don't get handled to very well,so I was pleasantly surprised!

Pretty sure I cried while reading this at some point..

But,I just really love the story and I thank you for the fantastic read! :D
bearberry915 chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
Great story. I really enjoyed it. I was hopping that you would continue it though. I would really like to see how cas would react to what dean was doing. You should have a epilogue... *hint hint*
darkphoenix2345 chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
Yay! Dean got a legitimate job and got his man. :)
Dieithryn chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
What a beautiful story ! I really liked it !

But I was expecting that maybe Castiel would find out what Dean was doing ...

Sometimes it's going just a little bit too fast in their relationship or even in the story itself (I don't know if I'm really clear ...). Maybe I was hoping more development on their feelings through time ...

But in general, it was a great story ! The characters were awesome ! I so love your Crowley !

Thank you !

P.S. : Sorry if I'm not clear or if my english is too bad, but I'm French !
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
YAY WHOOO! i feel almost smug right now and i have absolutely no right to. but ah well. THIS IS DELIGHTFUL OH MY GOD. :D
hlytxaccountant chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
Very nice:-p I enjoy what you have written so far. For me, it seems like the relationship is progressing way to fast, but I guess that I can't really tell the passage of time in this fic (even though it's been weeks apparently).

I love the way you've portrayed the characters! Whenever Crowley is in the scene, I expect some kind of joke that just has nasty and dirty written all over it, and I just laugh my ass offXD

I'm really looking foward to more!