Reviews for The Next Generation Project
Mari301 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
please do next the story of hotaru and sho! please!
Ai Ukitake chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Kyaa! Reiko and Etsuo made out! He would be so much better for her than Sadao! Oh! I hope Etsuo bursts in and saves the day (or in this case night! Lol XD) before Sadao does anything!
animeinsanity112989 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
That was soooo good! It made me laugh, it made me cry, and it made me want to jump Etsuo lol. Man, is Reika lucky...*sigh*

Anyway, that story made me remember why I love writing so much. You connect with the characters on such a level that it's unexplainable, and I made that connection. I was able to feel what Reika felt and damn, did that open my eyes. Such a great character, she is.

Even though I loved this so much, I do have a tip. I noticed you used a lot of commas and semi-colons. Commas, I understand if you add them willy-nilly (because I know people who use them for "decoration" and they do express how you want your story to be read) but for the semi-colons, my personal rule is if you're not sure about using them, then it's safer to use a different means like simplifying the sentence or using a conjunction.

Other than that, great job! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
0Cloudless0 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
OMG!Rei-chan! This was so awesome and good and lfhldafjdsfj! I loved her interactions with everyone! especially Raiden *seriously almost died laughing* and my babeh Jojo! lolz defnitely love! the whole seen with Etsuo *hurr* I seriously feel ba for Sadao [ the Twins cracked me up! MAIKO IS TOO FUNNEH! and Nozomu was just such I sweet heart! I just wanted to hug him! 3 I loved it! update soon!
Mari301 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Omg, I beg you to continue this story please!
Ai Ukitake chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Hey! I'm a watcher on yours from dA, I love your art and next-gen characters! Your writing is really good too! I feel horrible for Reika though, I hope it works out for her in the end!