Reviews for Shifting
ShariahBaby chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love the fact dat ur a mom! Your writing is ver good! Better then wat ive experinced on here! I bet ur kid's think it's kinda cool u like wat they like lol. PLz read/review my story broken rose petal's if u like it plz review and pass it on:)
Aurelia Levine chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
It was so real, I loved it. It made me cry and it made me love Leah even more than I already did. Fantastic read
Twimomofcourse chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
My throat was constricted the whole time I read. I started breathing again when I was done.

Thank you.
karenec chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is a really perceptive take on Leah's experience, and, by extension, the wolf pack's. I especially liked the observations about imprinting, which is such a fascinating and strange concept.
jilburfm chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
You were robbed! I definitely thought you should have placed! Or snagged that Best Use of Prompt award.

C&P:

What I love about this contest is that I force myself to read all the entries and every time, I end up reading something that is so great, but I would have missed otherwise b/c I don't really read wolf stories. I appreciated that you showed the softer side of Leah and how she felt betrayed by everyone. She gets such a bad rep for being this uber bitch and I've never seen her that way. So thank you for that.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Great story I really enjoyed reading this.
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Leah's story is so heart-breaking and you've generated a lot of empathy for her from me in this story. My heart broke for her as I read and I liked her resolve to stay strong for her family.

Great story, thanks for writing!