Reviews for Sins of Youth
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 8/16
This is pre awesome, creepy but awesome
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 7/28
This is, well, pretty good. I was sceptical at first, the 'mystery' seemed a bit on the 'not very thought out' side BUT with the revelation from Harry's side of things regarding DE's going missing (which with the room and the town its obvious whose bodies are occupying it) and Voldie's little storytelling it actually works out as pretty 'well thought out' :P Actually I'd never thought about the notion that you insinuated here (not sure if you meant to like this exactly) but you had Ignotus say Tom made a deal with a demon when he was young but the same rules ended up not applying, so methinks: Tom made a deal for more power/knowledge etc to have his revenge on those who'd harmed him and on his 'family', his fear of death was made due to knowing in 10yrs he'll get pulled to hell, hence the obsession with immortality, and upon discovering horcruxes, it could even explain his desire to create more than 1 (perhaps fearing the crossroads demon would find it thereby making him vulnerable again)...is that what you were hinting at perhaps?
Anyway, the meeting between Harry and the Winchesters was also very well done particularly Harry's confusion and the in character keeping for the brothers. I can't quite believe that that many are dead including Draco, he had a very short part lolx
Little confused about the comment on America containing few if any magical areas (that also it makes it sound as if Europe is in a whole another reality from the US ? How's that work? Oh and 1 more thing, could've sworn you started this as being part of season 3 with Dean's 'deal' hanging over his head and yet suddenly we've skipped to season 4 and after Dean's trip? Which is it?
MoonPrincess623 chapter 3 . 6/30
LOL. Harry has spells that will clean it right up.

Yes, I can't believe you killed Draco either, and I am very upset about that. But if you want to make it up to me, you can update when you can :)

I love how you are doing this: mixing both worlds. Voldy coming out of hell, made a deal with a demon, amazing!
Lucinda Silver chapter 3 . 4/17
Looking forward to your next update author!
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 3 . 2/8
Whens the next update?
CockByteHuntress chapter 3 . 1/25
What the hell is going on with Voldie? Anyway Dean really should have figures out the blood thing...

Love this can't wait for more
rell chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
was killing draco so bad that it stopped you writting?
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
Your story is really good and original :)
I hope you will continue it !
Great job
PrincessNhymoe chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Oh this is so terribly interesting. Your Profile says this is in progress, so I hope you continue sometime in the future! I enjoyed this immensely
Winggs chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
Please Update soon :-)
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
Thanks for posting :) Can't wait for more!
jeskasaurus93 chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
oooh update again soonpretty please
Beth9891 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
I know your profile states this is in progress is that still true? Really good so far
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
oh my gosh this is so crazy and interesting I hope you continue it
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
oh god what have you gotten yourself into now harry