Reviews for Surprisingly Simple
Francesca Monterone chapter 1 . 1/16
Love it! Thanks for sharing. God, I wish I was John, in this story. Or Sherlock, for that matter. Don't we all want one of them (or both of them...) to cuddle with...? ;)
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Never read a fic where John was asexual. But a very interesting take. I liked it. I also like how Sherlock respected that John didn't like sex and didn't ask for it. :) I know some asexuals have sex and some don't. It just depends on the person.

Great job!
Auntie Ace chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Huh,

Never heard of an Ace John before.

Good fic that makes you think.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
lose of words.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
The reversal, with John as the ace instead of Sherlock is refreshing and Sherlock's easy tolerance is incredibly wonderful, as is any fic where a romantic ace is in a relationship with an understanding partner who doesn't try to "fix" them. Thank you for this.
urmomwantsme chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I loved this. Amazing. :)
aliceAmnesia chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is so perfect.
This is so me,I am John. ( sept' i'm a girl )
Love it ! xoxo
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Is it weird I found that a bit sad?
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I think this is the only asexual!John story. This is great by the way. I am so happy people are learning more about asexuality.
lili chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love it! I wish it was longer. It such a nice change to see a asexual!John for a change. As an asexual person myself I'm really glad people have started to write fics about it. Romantical love doesn't have to be sexual.
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Interesting seeing John as the ace for once. Loved the ending. How three little words make for that extra connection between the pair I don't know.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Lovely story, will there be more? I hope so.
Mo chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Aww ther so cute

And it certainly is an original idea but one I could picture

Great job
Xenon Z chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Aww. :)
C0ldSteel chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Agree with Namei-this story should have been T.