Reviews for Deaf Son
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 2 . 10/8
That and a terrible person. Just saying John, your kind of a douche.
Please write more! It is really good!
Love it! How could you not finish it! :( PLEEEEASE write more or I come back when I die and haunt you in true supernatural fashion :P Seriously, write more it is really good...
love it
stll loving it
Love it! Sorry its only 7 chapter seeing as I loved your last one so much, but going t enjoy reading it!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Is there going to be an update anytime soon. i love this story and would be very sad to know that there will not be anymore chapters posted soon.
Thiltelles chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
This story is amazing! Its a shame that was a log time since the last update. How this story finished? It was posted complete in another site?
1hotpepper chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
Please update this is really good!
DeannaWinchester88 chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Please update this! I need to know what happens with Sam
whatareowls chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
I love this! I'm so glad Benny was brought in and that he was Dean's boyfriend. I really like where the story is going and how so much care is put into accurately portraying the deaf culture. I guess this is more of a review of the whole of this series but whatever. Can't wait to read more!
kissacazador chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
I knew there was going to be fireworks! I had a feeling that Dean was going to get into John's face, but Sam was an awesome surprise!
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Lots of fireworks here...
House1Nocturne chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Good chapter glad for an up date! There are only one or two spots it looked as if a spell-check or something changed a word that doesn't belong there. In one spot it has (are ) instead of (your) and such. Other than those one or two places tune chapter was good. I HOPE to read more SOON!
HPSmallCharm29 chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Omg Benny being Deans ex just made my day! I'm so glad you brought him into the story. Of course John is gonna cause trouble about Dean being bi. Cant wait to see what happens next!