Reviews for Deaf Son
Thiltelles chapter 7 . 6/24
This story is amazing! Its a shame that was a log time since the last update. How this story finished? It was posted complete in another site?
1hotpepper chapter 7 . 1/4
Please update this is really good!
DeannaWinchester88 chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Please update this! I need to know what happens with Sam
whatareowls chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
I love this! I'm so glad Benny was brought in and that he was Dean's boyfriend. I really like where the story is going and how so much care is put into accurately portraying the deaf culture. I guess this is more of a review of the whole of this series but whatever. Can't wait to read more!
kissacazador chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
I knew there was going to be fireworks! I had a feeling that Dean was going to get into John's face, but Sam was an awesome surprise!
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Lots of fireworks here...
House1Nocturne chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Good chapter glad for an up date! There are only one or two spots it looked as if a spell-check or something changed a word that doesn't belong there. In one spot it has (are ) instead of (your) and such. Other than those one or two places tune chapter was good. I HOPE to read more SOON!
HPSmallCharm29 chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Omg Benny being Deans ex just made my day! I'm so glad you brought him into the story. Of course John is gonna cause trouble about Dean being bi. Cant wait to see what happens next!
kissacazador chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Of course, John would have a problem! And I love the fact that Benny was the one you chose...yummy! I hope John and Dean get into a heated argument about this!
ObeyTheFluff chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Oh my! Bisexual Dean and boyfriend Benny? Aaaaah I love this ficc! I thought it wouldn't get updated anymore but it was awesome too read more.
Thank you! Can' stop loving awesome daddy Bobby!
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
No, John wouldn't take well to that revelation.
House1Nocturne chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Thanks for updating! I CANT WAIT TO READ what happens next! I love how you brought in Benny as an ex-boyfriend, shows the Bi part of Dean AND gives Benny an appearance. I am interested in Johns reaction and interaction with the Winchesters with Deans return to the table or johns outburst/storm out . Update SOON PLEASE! Keep up GREAT writing looking forward to next chapter! Still loving the story!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Awesome chapter, luv your work and looking forward to more!
Kv74 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
I so love your Deaf Hunter story, that Im so glad about this sequel! Please dont abadone it! Please!
Kv 74 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Im so n love with Bobby! - "Hell if Im leaving my Son alone with an asshole like that." - So good!