Reviews for Changes
RuinNine chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
*bows* You're most welcome! :)

That's a very nice ending! Especially like the way Benji reacts to the news, because it shows how much they trust in one another.

Thank you very much for this story! Loved it! ;]
CrazyBeaver chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Awwww, sweet! So great that everything is alright. It's a pity Benji didn't get to thank the brothers but still :)

And thank you for mentioning :)
RuinNine chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Yes, how will he explain this? I'm wondering as well. ;]

Loved this chapter, as always! :) Thank you!
CrazyBeaver chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Awwww, everything is back to normal again! Yaaay! Love this!
RuinNine chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Nooo! You can't just leave it there! You're killing me, you know that, right? x) Amazing chapter! Please update soon, kay? *puppy dog eyes*
CrazyBeaver chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
You and your eeeeeeevilll cliffhangers! Yeah, I know I'm not quite in the right to say that, lol

"Vampires don't fucking exist" somebody just HAD TO say that! xDD

And now to the main point. YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US THERE! POOR BENJI! And Brandt, too. Please update soon, or else I'm going to go crazy!
RuinNine chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Ah, Brandt, you're not helping! x) Eha ha! Sorry. ;D May I introduce? Love - Chapter. ;]

Thank you very much!
CrazyBeaver chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
;_; BENJIIIIII! T_T *sobbing*

Oh, this is so cruel... And now they have Brandt, too!

Oh you evil... amazing chapter! Please update soon!
RuinNine chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Yeah, go Mr. Helper! ;D Love this chapter! Thank you very much!
CrazyBeaver chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I would say Run, Brandt, Run!

Poor Benji! And LOL at the Twilight reference xD

Great chapter, I loved it! Can't wait to find out what's going to happen to Benji... poor boy ;(
RuinNine chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
I couldn't review yesterday, so I'm going to whinge about that evil cliffhanger today! *insert pout here* Okay, done! x)

Fantastic chapter! *sighs* Poor Benji, Peggster is so mean to you! ;D
CrazyBeaver chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
Awwwww... so sad ;( Poor, poor Benji! Not fully understanding what is going on with him, hurting his friends like that...

But I really like it! Looking forward to an update!
RuinNine chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Yes, still sounding okay! Very much so! ;] Although I wonder if these are only temporary changes or... Hmm... Anyway, poor Benji!

Thank you for this chapter!
CrazyBeaver chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Poor Benji... I feel so sorry for him ;_; I love it, even though it makes me want to cry!

The story is proving to be very interesting! I'm looking forward to the updates!
RuinNine chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
*bounce bounce bounce* Fantastic first chapter! Love it! Please update soon! Oh, and thank you for starting it! ;]