Reviews for One Voice
Pseudonym chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
I really love this story, please please please keep updating. Its really great!
wrenthewriter chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
writings great. plots great. GET THEM TOGETHER EIOJSFKD
Lessa-W chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
What's wrong with lily ? Keep writing
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
its great...and you write really well...i just wish i had the whole story in my hand so i could read it all at once...
BillieJamesPotter chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Seriously. Update NOW! I can't take not reading this anymore! I absolutely love this and if you don't update ASAP you're gonna be in trouble...love it:):):)
redandgoldlions chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
I really like this story. Just discovered it. Like where it's going. Can't wait to see how lily reacts when she wakes up.
FLhaven4strays chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
This is an excellent base for a great story! Read it all in one sitting, and honestly hope you keep it up. I want to see more soon. :-)
wrenthewriter chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Great chapter, was the spell by any chance sectumsempra?

xx
bcpachane chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
oooh, so excited... can't wait for the next chapter! and kudos! The story's so good...
my opinion chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
It was an okay chapter only. I don't like how you made Sirius apologize (more like James forced him to). It's like he has no right to snap at Lily to say what he thinks. James panders to her every whim but she on the other hand seems to take it for granted. The worst is that Lily didn't apologize back as if she did no wrong. She clearly thinks she had the right to call them idiots in front of mass of people but they can't retort back? Pretty self centered, imo. And James stands for it because he has a crush? His crush on her shouldn't make him act like submissive, without a back bone. It's heavily clouding his judgement and Lily has no consideration or empathy to other people's feeling.
wrenthewriter chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Great chapter! you should update more often!
Quillsong chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I think this is shaping up to be a nice story. I like canon stories. The characters feel true to themselves do far. Great job keep it up :)
wrenthewriter chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Loved the chapter! Cant wait for the next one!
wrenthewriter chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
i loved the new chapter! please write more and quick! :D
wrenthewriter chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Please update the story! i really love it so far!