Reviews for Frosting
This was adorable! It made me just start to grin. Though I picture Seb blonde... Oh well. Thank you for no slash. I don't ship ANY slash. Keep up the good work!
Grac3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Brilliant! I especially loved this bit:

"Jim pulled his head out of the fridge and frowned, unhappy with the lack of attention he was receiving."

This is so in-character and exactly how I imagine their relationship to be.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awww! Cute!
lwolf chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Your a good writer Would you consider finishing your story involving Jane and Thor it is a good story and you left it in a clifhanger. Please finish I want to know what happens.
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I kind of like the idea Seb:Moriarty::John:Sherlock. It works well.
Olivethebreloom chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hmm, it is a touch OOC... but I like it.

The strange platonic friendship they have is sort of my default status for relationships between characters in the Sherlock fandom too. ...Aand now I'm imagining a psychopath on a sugar rush. Poor Seb.

Thanks for the smiles
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This was hilarious. I'm not sure about Moran, but I think Moriarty is a bit like that, apart from being psycho. The man is seriously scary.

And yes, naking is calming, especially if nobody pesters the baker. Wonderful job.
Spark17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
The world may revolve around you in your brain, but not so much in here."

OMG! I am so writing that down right now! I had to stop reading because I couldn't breathe from laughing so hard.

It is definitely OOC (who knows, maybe not) but still VERY entertaining.
Sierra Janeway chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This story is made of win and I laughed the whole way through. As you heard, no doubt. xD I can seriously see them doing all those things and it's freaking hilarious. I love that our shenanigans are now story material.