Reviews for Gadget
huskerfan chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Interesting story, i would love to see more, especially when harry ends up seeing some of the other characters again and how they will react when they meet Gadget.
Hortensia chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Very intriguing story, I like it!
DarcYen chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Awesome story very original
Midnight Angels chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
I really hope you update this at some point...it's one of the more original ones I've read in some time.
T-B-R chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Steamy Raunchy action detected: Response? :Fucking awesome-sauce.
BlackRoseFire chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Awesome story I really love the idea I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Toby860 chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
personally i would of named their home rootcore
Emmaline Haesel chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I am loving this! Update soon please!
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Awesome story so far.
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
If it's bad now wate till Gadget's in heat!
Blood Brandy chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Awesome to see this story again, and i rather hope to see more.

And I'd guess Harry is pretty safe. Seriously, even if there were some tracking charm or such bull, all the death eaters would find is...An empty forest...

I kinda wonder, though, what sort of life-span Gadget would have as a magically enhanced mouse.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Quite an interesting idea...I like it. I've seen your name mentioned here and there due to your challenges, but never 'actually' read one of your stories before. I even forgot why lol. Then I went to check your stories to see what other fics you might be working on and I remembered. I forgot you have a TON of fem main character fics (Harry, ect.). I've always associated with the main characters of the stories I read (Naruto, Harry Potter, Bleach, ect.) and having that male main character gender bended to become female always turns me away. I hope that you continue this story (and continue the fact that Harry is male XD).
Ahhhh chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Omg I've been waiting sooooooo long for u to update this story love this so much dang gadget is sexy I'm weird
firelordeg chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
thank you for sharing this fantastic story please continue to update as soon as life allows
Manga154 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Ok, now I really want to read more. Suris will blow a gaslit when he meets gadget, Dumb-as-a-Door will probubly do something stupid for his "Greater Good" BS, but I can't imagine how everyone else will react.
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »