Reviews for Gadget
Black Ace 0 chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Please update soon.
Luke Dragneel chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
enjoyable and I like how you have Gadget figuring out how to use the runes as that will definitely be a well used type of magic. I thank you for your creative imagination that you have put to use by making these stories and in fact are inspirational for me to read, as it shows things I would never have thought would work out. I am curious to see if Gadget will re-write the books on magic that she had Harry get to the size where they could use them, maybe even edit a few so that they are easier to use like a muggle(though I prefer Mundane myself) book would be with it's Index page and orderly writing as appose to the more story written books that you would find in the Middle Ages of England that the magical spell books are portrayed as.
Luke Dragneel chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I enjoy this story and hope you will either continue it or have someone else take over for you, in which case I ask you to point me their way. Truly this is a story worth read and a great concept for a crossover. I might even try my hand at it.
Luke Dragneel chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
makes sense, Sirius will be proud alongside Remus when they find out(though I doubt if Remus won't tell Dumbles) Ron would either find it wicked or stupid, Hermione would worry over breaking the law but might actually want the edge it could give her, especially if she got to meet Gadget. Luna would find her most fascinating and they both would give each other ideas. best get either an item to prevent invasion of the mind or a book on Occelmancy so as to learn to protect his secrets from those who wouldn't think twice about taking them away(Dumbles, Snape, Peter, Voldie just to name a few).
Luke Dragneel chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
When he gets back to Hogwarts(or Diagon Alley for that matter) he could easily shrink clothes to the appropriate size needed. Also, if Harry is to continue the Potter line, he is going to need a human mate too, or learn how to reverse engineer the Animagus potion so as to give animals a human form.(either for Gadget or their children, as I don't see Harry giving up magic since it is what gave him Gadget in the first place)
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I like it! I am curious to see if a enlarging charm would bring Gadget to human size levels or not. It would be interesting if she was able to come up with magical items, as Runes happen to be the second non-wand related magic that a student could do, something that I have found a sad thing as runes have such a wide range of possibilities when dealing with magic or magical items. I just wish others would think of both Potions and Runes when dealing with ways to get around the underage magical restriction that a younger Harry(or any other undrage magic-user) would be force to adhere to. The MoM can't track magical items the same way they can Wizard- and Witches-In-Training, otherwise items like the cursed necklace wouldn't exist. I'll let you contemplate that while I continue to read this intriguing story of yours.
Tholamin chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Great story. I hope that you will update it soon.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Update soon please
redwolf23456 chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Great Story so far
dragonman11 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
good story when are u updateing
Miles'Tails'Prowers chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Definitely a great story. I don't know if this makes me weird or not, but even for a mouse (though humanoid), Gadget is a looker. Really want to see this continued.
monbade chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
interesting story, you going to add to it?
ZergKnight97 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Continue this please
Ryan chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
I like this. Please continue this. This is one of the most original ideas I've seen in a while. I love Rescue Rangers. This is a great fic!
More Please?
huskerfan chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Interesting story, i would love to see more, especially when harry ends up seeing some of the other characters again and how they will react when they meet Gadget.
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »