Reviews for Gadget
Arsenalfiction chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
I wish you had continued this story as I found it rather unique. This actually made me want to look up old RR episodes as I remembered watching the show when I was a kid.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
Please update this! Please don't let it die!
Doctor Psychosis chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
i don't have to do the math, i just read and hope to see the next chapter starting off in the same scene that this one ended on :P
Nic909olas chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Why won't you continue this this is a great idea
StrongGuy159 chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Cool story continue please.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Pulsar747 chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Please update soon! This is an amazing story.
ssasei chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
hi just re-read this story will it be on the update list or is it dead?
rongladiator chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Any chance of you updating your story "Gadget"?
Rain Shigu chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
I really like this story. It's different, and original (at least to my knowledge). I hope you will put out another chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Can you please finish the story? It looks like it has a lot of potential.
gaharbert chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
keep up the great work this is cool
Black Ace 0 chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Please update soon.
Luke Dragneel chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
enjoyable and I like how you have Gadget figuring out how to use the runes as that will definitely be a well used type of magic. I thank you for your creative imagination that you have put to use by making these stories and in fact are inspirational for me to read, as it shows things I would never have thought would work out. I am curious to see if Gadget will re-write the books on magic that she had Harry get to the size where they could use them, maybe even edit a few so that they are easier to use like a muggle(though I prefer Mundane myself) book would be with it's Index page and orderly writing as appose to the more story written books that you would find in the Middle Ages of England that the magical spell books are portrayed as.
Luke Dragneel chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I enjoy this story and hope you will either continue it or have someone else take over for you, in which case I ask you to point me their way. Truly this is a story worth read and a great concept for a crossover. I might even try my hand at it.
163 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »