Reviews for Gadget
Toby860 chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
personally i would of named their home rootcore
Emmaline Haesel chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I am loving this! Update soon please!
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Awesome story so far.
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
If it's bad now wate till Gadget's in heat!
Blood Brandy chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Awesome to see this story again, and i rather hope to see more.

And I'd guess Harry is pretty safe. Seriously, even if there were some tracking charm or such bull, all the death eaters would find is...An empty forest...

I kinda wonder, though, what sort of life-span Gadget would have as a magically enhanced mouse.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Quite an interesting idea...I like it. I've seen your name mentioned here and there due to your challenges, but never 'actually' read one of your stories before. I even forgot why lol. Then I went to check your stories to see what other fics you might be working on and I remembered. I forgot you have a TON of fem main character fics (Harry, ect.). I've always associated with the main characters of the stories I read (Naruto, Harry Potter, Bleach, ect.) and having that male main character gender bended to become female always turns me away. I hope that you continue this story (and continue the fact that Harry is male XD).
Ahhhh chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Omg I've been waiting sooooooo long for u to update this story love this so much dang gadget is sexy I'm weird
firelordeg chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
thank you for sharing this fantastic story please continue to update as soon as life allows
Manga154 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Ok, now I really want to read more. Suris will blow a gaslit when he meets gadget, Dumb-as-a-Door will probubly do something stupid for his "Greater Good" BS, but I can't imagine how everyone else will react.
Manga154 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I have never seen an episode of rescue rangers, and had no idea what it was, so I googled "Gadget" to figure out who the character was(I thought it was something Power Rangers oriented).

I like your other stories(that I have had the chance to read) and hope this one is just as good. By the way you know a cult in Russia worships Gadget right? Supper funny but they may come looking, who knows!
Narsil chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
First time I took a look at this story, and it was surprisingly fun. I love the concept of Gadget and Harry living on Hogwarts ground while the Order of the Phoenix, Voldemort's Death Eaters, and the Ministry of Magic tear England apart looking for him. _ Their new home is cool, too.
Shannon Dee chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Okay now this story has me hooked.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
i loved loved loved was great.i can't wait to see Sirius,Ron,Ginny,Hermione and reaction when they meet Gadget.
FluffyNevyn chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
*giggle*

Wonderful chapter. Nice writing of Gadget, and yes, definitely OOC at the end there, who cares, its an AU crossover anyway :)

That being said, I would still be a lot happier if you had gone back and edited some of the earlier chapters some more, I made the same recommendation in my last review...The difference between intelligence and knowledge. Im all for the potion being able to grant the mouse super intelligence, but you never bother to explain where the knowledge itself comes from. Speech I'll give you, mouse has been hearing and cataloging the sounds its entire life, but is only now smart enough to use that...but why would a mouse be body modest? Why would a mouse know how to build a working airplane from spare parts? or even what tools it would need to do so? Good story, but lacking in background. Include some kind of explanation, even if its just more "Magical Bull$h!7", and I'll not have a single complaint to write about. Something as silly as "the spit that harry added to the potion allowed the magic in it to copy everything he knows, even if he doesn't know the he knows it, and push it into the mouse as pure indexed knowledge...which doesn't make any sense at all, but at least its an explanation! :)
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
OMG! an update! something i had honestly almost given up on with this story. but i'm very glad you did, it's awesome (_)

PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! (_)
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »