Reviews for Gadget
InanimateZeus chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
I have to admit that this was one crossover I didn't think I'd ever see... good read though. I haven't thought of Chip and Dale in a long, long time. Looking forward to reading how it proceeds from here.
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
I like this alot more than I thought I would.

When I first saw the crossover I had 'huh?' moment. Took me all of 10 seconds to really remember the show, and I can't beleive it took me that long! It was easily one of my favorite shows growing up... THEN nostalgia hit. and it hit hard. I suddenly HAD to read it! On that note, again, you shocked me with how much I like it! Very out of left field, and unlike anything I've read before, much like many of your stories. Thank you for your zany, awesome, left-field ideas for stories! Always refreshing to read a totally new idea.

Out of all your stories, I find myself wanting an update to this most, much to my suprise. Hope this one becomes one of your longer stories quickly! ;P
draehydraxis chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
ok so this is an interesting story. I am looking forward to reading more once you have it written. I found it humorous in the whole aspect but well worth the time to read.. Keep it coming
spidermonkey92k chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
you sir have once agian shown you genues at writing now if only you ever finshed them
DonPJuan chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
are you going to give Gadget a human sized form? or are you going to be giving anyone else a smaller form also I have to wonder how sirius is going to react to Gadget.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
more please!
XRaiderV1 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
I for one am anjoying this fic, and hope to see it continue.
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
interesting ficcy here :D i'm just curious who else will be moused and when gadget will eb knocked up
lileyfan123 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Love the idea for the Cross over. I hope you keep it going. Along with your other story cross over with the Turtles. Lol

Great Job
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
i loved it.i can't wait to see Sirus' Weasley's,Dumbledore's reaction when they find out that Harry now lives in a tree with Gadget and is now a mouse animagus.
Jfitzgerald chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Please update again soon. Thanks.
timt020 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Thankyou!
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
You know, even with Harry being in his animagus form...him messing with a transformed mouse is kind of delving into bestiality...then again, that is probably normal for the magical world JKR gave us. One really must respond to the love the feel and are given.

Glad to see that the tree house is shaping up and that the things are moving well in their little world. Not sure how I feel about the Dursleys being kissed, but I an slightly annoyed about Harry being ordered to rat on himself so they can take him away from his happiness. Afterall, everyone was ignoring him that should have been at least communicating with him. Personally I would send them an envelope full of reduced Thestral dung that has an auto-enlarge and exploding hex so that everyone gets a bit.
Dericof Diname chapter 4 . 2/13/2012