Reviews for Gadget
lordamnesia chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
This story is awesome! I always loved that cartoon, and it's been forever since I've thought of it, and now this comes out and bam! Need to watch again! Love the way it's going, so keep up the incredible work!
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
whoah, i like this
Pump-Kin Cre'me Pi chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
I'm really enjoying your ranger fic, thanks.
Oraman Asturi chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Nice... Though I would have harry use the turnabout is fair play idea against ron hermione and sirius. To ignore them and give as little information as possible sense they did that to him just because dumbles "said" it was for the best to leave a grieving 14 year old alone all summer.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Harry needs Dobby to help him and Gadget.

Good story.
Soul Painted Black chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
i don't think ive seen this crossover anywhere its quite good actually id like to see where you go with it
Tenstar12 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
YAY! Another Chapter! I had wondered if you were going to get Gadget into runes or not. It just kinda seemed to fit with her personality. That and I had a somewhat random thought of a runically powered Ranger Wing lol. I can't wait to see how you will have everyone reacting to Harry's new life and relationship, it promises to be... interesting _\\
Kingdark chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
I would like to see Harry 'not' going to Hogwarts but in his invisibility cloak when he is in his animagus form.

Either that or he should just ignore the letter until September arrives.

If not, a letter where he chews them out.

Kingdark
Trufla chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Well, if I ever wanted a perfect example of just how starved Harry is for any sort of companionship, the breakneck speed at which his relationship with Gadget is proceeding is providing it in spades. I wonder if the fact that Harry sort of shares blood with Gadget thanks to the animagus potion made the blood wards at Number 4 follow him when they relocated, which would explain how the Dementors were able to enter the Dursley home? If that's the case, that walnut tree is going to have some interesting effects on just how certain students can approach it in the upcoming school year. Actually, at this point I can see a pretty good reason for Harry to abandon staying in the Gryffindor tower altogether if things progress in a manner similar to the canon events of his fifth year.

I see that they put in extra bedrooms, so either Harry and Gadget are thinking about a possible future family (insert shades of Wierd Science here), or Harry is thinking of sharing the Mus Sapiens animagus potion with select friends in the future. (Sorry, but I keep having flashes of Luna as a mouse, exploring the nooks and crannies of Hogwarts for her Nargles and Wrackspurts.)

I hope that your Muse has plenty more lined up for this story, I'm definitely enjoying this little romp.
Orchamus chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Well it seems like things are progressing along quite well for the happy couple. Good for them.
knight902001 chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
good story so far. the layout for their home is going to be like the show right? is anyone going to know about gadget besides harry?
FatesShadow83 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Great chapter!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Now that Harry-mouse has his wand, he should be able to build the home of Gadget's dreams. He is already whipped and they have't even snogged. The suggestion for a tree location is smart, but it smacks too much to a plave for a chipmunk or squirrel instead of a mouse. Why not the tunnel to the Shrieking Shack or even the shack itself?
Tenstar12 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
I too was a huge fan of the Rescue Rangers when I was younger and I fondly remember hours spent watching the show. This is an interesting pairing to say the least, but I am very interested in seeing where you are going to take the story. I was intrigued when I saw the summary and can honestly say that I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »