Reviews for Gadget
Safiiri chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Very different idea imo, I like it :) Nervous about how others will react to the idea of Harry/Gadget, particularly Ron/Hermione.
Slicerness chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
an interesting crossover idea. i'm a huge fan of rescue rangers so it's really cool to see how well this turned out. please update soon.
Basilisk1 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Interesting wand core materials, normally you see the 'secondary/alternate' wand made of basically 'Dark creatures': Basilisk venom to name only one. It's nice to see a fic where the wand has core(s) made of 'Light Creatures'.
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Odd, to say the least... Can't wait for ch. 2
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Interesting setup, but way too rushed. The two of them getting to know one another and fleeing the Dursley's before deciding to build their own home are major events that shouldn't just be glossed over.
Kage640 chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Well its definetly deifferent and its good ima keep an eye on this one GL on ur nxt Ch. and PLZ Post Soon
solitare chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
I love this story. Run Gadget, run away from Crookshanks! Yeah, that will not go over well. Remember how Ron reacted when he thought Crookshanks ate Scabbers (who did not really care about)? What will happen when Crookshanks tries to eat Gadget?
InanimateZeus chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
I have to admit that this was one crossover I didn't think I'd ever see... good read though. I haven't thought of Chip and Dale in a long, long time. Looking forward to reading how it proceeds from here.
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
I like this alot more than I thought I would.

When I first saw the crossover I had 'huh?' moment. Took me all of 10 seconds to really remember the show, and I can't beleive it took me that long! It was easily one of my favorite shows growing up... THEN nostalgia hit. and it hit hard. I suddenly HAD to read it! On that note, again, you shocked me with how much I like it! Very out of left field, and unlike anything I've read before, much like many of your stories. Thank you for your zany, awesome, left-field ideas for stories! Always refreshing to read a totally new idea.

Out of all your stories, I find myself wanting an update to this most, much to my suprise. Hope this one becomes one of your longer stories quickly! ;P
draehydraxis chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
ok so this is an interesting story. I am looking forward to reading more once you have it written. I found it humorous in the whole aspect but well worth the time to read.. Keep it coming
spidermonkey92k chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
you sir have once agian shown you genues at writing now if only you ever finshed them
DonPJuan chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
are you going to give Gadget a human sized form? or are you going to be giving anyone else a smaller form also I have to wonder how sirius is going to react to Gadget.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
more please!
XRaiderV1 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
I for one am anjoying this fic, and hope to see it continue.
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
interesting ficcy here :D i'm just curious who else will be moused and when gadget will eb knocked up
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »