Reviews for Secret Meetings
Jazzy chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I love it.
mazboberina chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
omg loveeee this! I love the nami and paulie pairing and im so happy i found an awesome fic about them! 3 it!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awww! Poor Sanji! I love Sanji and Nami together but Paulie is sexy... and so is Sanji... alot of the dudes on OP is sexy come to think of it.. just not the crazy dudes like Arlong or Buggy or the Nora Nora devil fruit dude.. but anyway enough about that. lol. Great story. I loved it
SavingSanityOrLosingIt chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wow! I loved it!

Thank you!

And poor Sanji.. It seems in every story he always knows.. xD
Everything-Evelyn chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Interesting, I've read your other works and I definitely take a liking towards them. If you know who Paulie is, does that mean you're at least past the CP9 Arc? My favorite characters are mostly from the Water 7 arc, and I was wondering if you can do a lemon for my favorite character.

Your Name: Evelyn

His/Her name: Well, I'll give you two choices, in case you haven't reached the CP9 introduction.

-Kaku

-Iceburg

Your gender: Female

Preferred genre/sex (if you don't want sex just say so. I can do cutesy ones.): Lemon with...some mischief/light teasing? Just surprise me :)

What universe/place (i.e. theirs, present, past, future, the year 1492 on Christopher Columbus's ship...) : Present

Please include basic physical appearance and personality so I can incorporate things better.

Personality: Evelyn is a stubborn, almost cheerful girl. She tries not to show much emotion, which is hard when she likes/loves someone, and tries to deny any sign of romance. In fact, she tries to deny a lot of things, and avoid answering questions that have to do with her secrets and life. She likes to smile, even when she's feeling down, because she wants others to be happy. Evelyn also likes to sing, but in secret, as she thinks she's bad at singing.

Appearance: Evelyn is around 5"4, with a normal body figure (not too curvy, not too flat), but is a bit wiry. Her hair is red-brown, like dark cinnamon, styled into a messy bun, and she has hazel eyes with black plastic framed glasses. Has a tattoo of a dove on her shoulder.

I hope that's alright, seeing as I am an anon reviewer, and that I can't send full detail with PM and all. Take your time :)
Kurono-Angel chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Yikes! I feel so sorry for Sanji Dx

So, I'm sort of assuming here, Nami already lost her virginity? Is it to Sanji? o.o I'm guessing, so don't gut me like a fishie x3

Nice to see you back though I can't wait to read more of your works :D
marine-admiral-Aokiji-fan chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
do u take request one shot pairings? cus then I have one.

NamiXAokiji

he did asked her to go out with her xD M rated pls!
mandarina chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
So cute, I totally love it! You made everything about them so sweet that I fell in love instantly. I didn't expect Sanji to know, I guess he won't be able to do anything though cause that would be admitting he peeped _ I'm curious how this will go on, update soon! Ciao!