Reviews for In the Wake of the Storm
sgtranglin chapter 1 . 2/20
These two stories that work together are really really really good and nice touch with the songs i always like it when people do that, i am curious as to whether or not you'll do another one with the release Lightning Returns, which i hope you do.
iAMwhatIamK chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This hurt my heart in such a familiar way. Having lost my own sister, I can totally relate with Serah (and most especially with Lightning at the end of the game in Requiem for a Goddess...if you want, I'd love to here your take on my novelization of it). Anyways, this is beautifully written and you manage to capture the emotion and the feelings of depression and loss with blinding clarity. Wonderful job...please continue to grace us with your talents.
GreenTeaLover chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So sad D': Such an amazing fic! Augh the feels TT
Awesome job :')
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was a beautiful one-shot. Filled with emotions and it was very well-written!
black.dot chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
T_T
The Simplest of Hearts chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
D'AWE. I really, really love this. It's heartfelt and sweet. c: 3
AmphrosDragon chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Wonderfully done. Perfectly captured the grief and the writing was beautiful as well.
Summer-Lightning chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Wow, reading this just after playing the Lightning DLC made it only even sadder.

I really loved your story and it made my heart cringe so much from all the bitterness and sadness, just perfect.
RoadMart chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Here, take all of my tears. / gives tears

I really like this take on Light's disappearance. All the characters are incredibly in-character, and the events seem pretty plausible. I kinda wish this is how it had gone in the game! Very well written, good sir. c:
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is a wonderful one shot. I'm surprised you haven't gotten more reviews than this.

You capture Serah's character well, and the turmoil she must have gone through while everyone believed Lightning was dead. This was very well written. Great work!
Seeker of the Skies chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
that was so sad, i've always thought serah would be left in total despair after lightning disappeared.

im actually playing the game right now and im near the finish, so i pretty much out all out loathe the cold i have thats keeping me from playing it ( I've been in my doing nothing but read fanfiction for two day straight).

the only thing i hate about the game is that it doesnt do much to help my lightning obssession as serahs the main character,
sjkdjdlkjf chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Gosh that was amazing...sad but amazing. You did a great job protraying Serah and I love how you describe the photo at the beach, I can picture it in my mind without a problem. And I know what you mean, I've been reading so many fanfics and writing my own, I still haven't finished the first one. The second one is still sealed, sitting on my desk lol. Well anyways just wanted to say that this was a brilliant piece of work, thanks for the fic.
finalfantasyfan chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
this is really good - i really empatised with the characters.

as your other reviewer said, it would be nice to have a reunion scene. particularly one that is bittersweet, maybe heartwrenching, and brings closure.

perhaps when you have finished both games...
Lescachan chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Great piece of work! You seriously had me crying T_T

So beautifully written ... but soooo sad. Ever thought about writing a more happier piece about the two? Maybe once they've been reunited? Don't know if they will though, as I haven't finished XIII-2 yet, but the trailers let us at least hope.

Keep up this awesome work, Faye!