Reviews for Hurt
God and the Fox chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Okay, um. Words, I have to form words now. That's a bit difficult after...this. I have to go somewhere in a public place now and I'm going to have to change pants. You did this to me. Anyway. Um. Words, yes. That was...hot. But more than that, it was wonderfully in character, which is even more exceptional because it's kind of difficult to write psychopaths, but you've done it marvelously. This is absolutely one of the best MorMor fics I've ever read, not to mention one of the best fics in the Sherlock fandom at all. I really, really love this, so much that I can't express it. You just write the two of them so well. If I could favorite this story a hundred times I would. This. Is. Incredible.
dcfg21 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Brilliant. *sigh*
sarahbeniston chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
This is the first ever Jim/Seb fic I've ever read and it was fabulous- I just wish there was more of it!

Good job :)
Eleanor Fenyx chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
This is just...amazing. So. Freaking. Fantastic. I love it so much! Everything was so good. The characters, the sex, the way you made Jim injure Seb, ALL OF IT! Gah!

I can't. I have lost the ability to can. I'm just gonna go live my life now if I even frickin can.
LittlemissME654 chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
I love this FAR too much! Well done. :)
erikforever chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
This is absolutely brilliant!
DayOfTheBees chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
This is such a good story!

I love your characterisation of both Moriarty and Moran.
kaszz-chan chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Must say, I'm lovin how quickly this is coming out XP