Reviews for Lovefool
HK Keiji chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
sweet i like perry stuff now
SilberEngel chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
Ahh! Yet another work of art. I loved the little twist with Frodo... Quite brilliant, you really are.
ShinSolo chapter 6 . 2/23/2003
poor frodo, he'll have to wash his sheets now! hehe this is a wicked awsome story.
Kuan Yin who can't sign in chapter 6 . 2/15/2003
HOW CUTE! Yeah. Sadly, I can relate to Pippin's (and your) dilemma. except it's my own damn fault I never said anything to the guy. But, apparently he and his girlfriend (who happens to be one of my best friends.) are going through some. trouble. _ And all my other friends are like 'she's stupid.' but if you wanna talk about random shit, I'm willing to! but that's 'cause I'm a lunatic, who has no life, and spends her time reading and writing fanfiction and that's it. -_-; Gomen!

-Kuan Yin
stephenie27 chapter 6 . 1/31/2003
It was good...but it went rather fast. Everything happened at once, and maybe the emotions were just a bit strong...but hey, lmao, i liked the closing sentence the best...and who can resist down right and dirty PERVY HOBBIT SEX *laughs evilly* haha no, it was ok.
stephenie27 chapter 6 . 1/31/2003
Eddie Wachowski's Chick chapter 6 . 1/18/2003
) pip and frodo how cute
Miss Geoffery Chaucer too lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 12/27/2002
This is so sad! :*(

I can't wait to finish reading! ;o)
Natta chapter 6 . 12/27/2002
funny story...hope Andy and his girlfriend gets serious problems...hehe
QuaraTheEvilOne chapter 6 . 12/1/2002
Aww... Poor Frodo... That was really cool!
Niere chapter 6 . 6/12/2002
Where is that Sam when Frodo needs him? Oh, well. Frodo's bed is tied up right now anyway.

Good luck with Andy if your sure that's what you want. Be careful though. You don't want to screw up a good friendship. Hope to hear from you soon. Niere
BloomBabe chapter 5 . 6/6/2002
Awww... soo sad! please continue with this story it's great.
Windfola chapter 5 . 6/4/2002
Wonderful, Winderful, Wonderful!
Linnett Took chapter 5 . 6/1/2002
That last line was genius.
Linnett Took chapter 4 . 5/30/2002