Reviews for Shy Policeman
Winter Anime Fan chapter 9 . 7/29
I'm lying in bed kicking my feet every time Hibari is cute. Why? This is just so damn cute. It's too much. Please update~
KainVixenheim chapter 9 . 5/24
I love your hibari
To managed to make him shy and adoreable and keep him in character
Being unable to show his emotions publicly just seems so hibari
XD
I hope you update soon
Also
I know hibari dreamed about tsuna calling him kyouya
But can we please have his reaction to tsuna trying to call him kyouya in real life
It'll probably result in worse embarrassment than the kisses
And those cause him to faint
Can't wait for the next chapter
Have fun writing it
hopper.codelyoko chapter 9 . 5/7
Hibari is super OOC but i just cant help but smile XD super cute with an extra large dse of fluff w
SnowLilyAngel chapter 9 . 3/10
I really hope that you update this story eventually! I really love it a SHY HIBARI! So sweet! I want to see there love blossom even more! See how Gokudera and Yamatomo take it! Because Dera's reaction would be the BEST! I really hope you update soon or atleast see my review and let me know if you will ever!

Sorry-desu!
Have a nice day nya

SnowLilyAngel!
Sola Potterhead chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Utter. Adorableness.

This fic needs more love! It's sooooo cute oh my god. The way you make Hibari so shy and blushing, and yet he still keeps his character was amazing! I love how he acts like that! God, it makes me squeal and laughs like crazy and I was grinning so widely that my cheeks hurt.

Moreover, Tsuna oh Tsuna. I can imagine him as a dominant uke already. I wanna see more of HDW Tsuna x Hibari tho, you can write something like Reborn shot him with a special bullet and it lasted for a week or something so Hibari had to deal with the changes.

Pleaaase continue, this is precious I swear!
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
I have 'awwed!' so much from this story its ridiculous XD seriously, I never do that, and now I'm like a broken record (not that im complaining)

The fluff is lethal, and I frankly don't care. Hibari and Tsuna are just so ADORABLE! *cue fangirl squeal* especially Hibari!

This is gold
jojogirl19 chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
More please and thank you
DragonClaw827 chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
Oh, cute.
Tyler.Amy.and.Maki.Toda chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
Dude , that was HILARIOUS XD ! OMG , the fluff is just so prefect , you make me fangirl , laugh my butt off ,smirk & more . Love the story , plot & the fluffiness x3 it's not everyday you read a shy Kyouya & have him still be seem . Anyways , I hope you update more oh and try to put Mukuro in this , it'd be funny to see how Kyouya'd react :3 caio ciao my friend
Ramenfox825 chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
This story Is SO SO SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! The idea of a shy hibari is so cute! And i really Live the flow of the story. I look forward to seeing the next chapter of shy policeman.
Iviiy chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
Wahh! / too fluffy, i'm getting a nose bleed this is my third tissue roll for this chappie...
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
Although Hibari is really OOC it's a nice change, I like it. Please update this awesome story:)
Loner Kid chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
shy hibari is soooo cute xD i luv hoow he alwas hides his face in his pillow when hes embarrassed kyaaaaaxD
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
OMG the duckling part is soooo cute xD i can totally imagine them following Hibri around...tho i wish i can see the puclics reaction to the duclings..it would be hilarious xD
Whispered Winters chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
DUDE.
DUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEE.
I HAVE NOT REALIZED HOW MUCH I NEEDED SHY!HIBARI IN MY LIFE.
i'm sorry i'm not more eloquent with my words as you are, BUT DUUUDUDE GOOD GOD I HAD HEART PALPITATIONSSSS
This fic is just too cute are you cupid because this arrow in my heart is hurting like a mothereffer oh my
anyways, i adore this. it gives me...feeels...? on different levels. oh my god. i can barely foRM coherent sentences in my mind right now never mind type.
this fic is adorable, i'm pretty much addicted, please update soon! :)