Reviews for Shy Policeman
thecatleader chapter 9 . 4/17
*dies from multiple MOE heart attacks* oh god that was sooooooooooooooooo cccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee~ but geez those heart attacks hurt.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
I have no idea how you did it, but you managed to make Hibari shy and cute! To boot, Hibari isn't even that out of character! Fantastic job :) Their budding relationship makes me smile.
mybigbook chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
This makes me realize that I need many dose of shy!hibari cause it makes me grinning at tsuna and hibari's interactions like an idiot and my parents asked me why while giving me funny looks :v
MayhemAxelus chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
this two are so ADORABLE!O()O
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2016
*flails a bit* They're so damn cute~!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
*coos and giggles*
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
*giggles and coos* They're So Cute~!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
*giggles* The image of Kyoya with his face buried in his pillows and a kitten sleeping on his head is absolutely adorable and lovely.
18ayame27 chapter 9 . 5/16/2016
I can just imagine tsunami gushing about his super cute super shy boyfriend and then people meeting him and being like tsuna you know who this is right ... Right like his dad or something
Keep up the fluffy cloud story it so cut nya
Guest chapter 9 . 1/15/2016
Update pls! I really like it when hibari is shy
Darkness7913 chapter 9 . 1/4/2016
I LOVE IT! At first I thought it would be somewhat boring but then.. KAWAII! I love 1827 pairings, it was so cute the date and everything, especially Tsuna and Hibari !
Visually Dreamer chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
Extremely cute! I love it!
Winter Anime Fan chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
I'm lying in bed kicking my feet every time Hibari is cute. Why? This is just so damn cute. It's too much. Please update~
Kain Vixenheim chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
I love your hibari
To managed to make him shy and adoreable and keep him in character
Being unable to show his emotions publicly just seems so hibari
XD
I hope you update soon
Also
I know hibari dreamed about tsuna calling him kyouya
But can we please have his reaction to tsuna trying to call him kyouya in real life
It'll probably result in worse embarrassment than the kisses
And those cause him to faint
Can't wait for the next chapter
Have fun writing it
hopper.codelyoko chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
Hibari is super OOC but i just cant help but smile XD super cute with an extra large dse of fluff w