Reviews for Shy Policeman
mybigbook chapter 7 . 6/9
This makes me realize that I need many dose of shy!hibari cause it makes me grinning at tsuna and hibari's interactions like an idiot and my parents asked me why while giving me funny looks :v
MakerOfMayhem004 chapter 7 . 6/7
this two are so ADORABLE!O()O
*flails a bit* They're so damn cute~!
*coos and giggles*
*giggles and coos* They're So Cute~!
*giggles* The image of Kyoya with his face buried in his pillows and a kitten sleeping on his head is absolutely adorable and lovely.
18ayame27 chapter 9 . 5/16
I can just imagine tsunami gushing about his super cute super shy boyfriend and then people meeting him and being like tsuna you know who this is right ... Right like his dad or something
Keep up the fluffy cloud story it so cut nya
Update pls! I really like it when hibari is shy
Darkness7913 chapter 9 . 1/4
I LOVE IT! At first I thought it would be somewhat boring but then.. KAWAII! I love 1827 pairings, it was so cute the date and everything, especially Tsuna and Hibari !
Visually Dreamer chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
Extremely cute! I love it!
Winter Anime Fan chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
I'm lying in bed kicking my feet every time Hibari is cute. Why? This is just so damn cute. It's too much. Please update~
Kain Vixenheim chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
I love your hibari
To managed to make him shy and adoreable and keep him in character
Being unable to show his emotions publicly just seems so hibari
XD
I hope you update soon
Also
I know hibari dreamed about tsuna calling him kyouya
But can we please have his reaction to tsuna trying to call him kyouya in real life
It'll probably result in worse embarrassment than the kisses
And those cause him to faint
Can't wait for the next chapter
Have fun writing it
hopper.codelyoko chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
Hibari is super OOC but i just cant help but smile XD super cute with an extra large dse of fluff w
SnowLilyAngel chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
I really hope that you update this story eventually! I really love it a SHY HIBARI! So sweet! I want to see there love blossom even more! See how Gokudera and Yamatomo take it! Because Dera's reaction would be the BEST! I really hope you update soon or atleast see my review and let me know if you will ever!

Sorry-desu!
Have a nice day nya

SnowLilyAngel!
Sola Potterhead chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Utter. Adorableness.

This fic needs more love! It's sooooo cute oh my god. The way you make Hibari so shy and blushing, and yet he still keeps his character was amazing! I love how he acts like that! God, it makes me squeal and laughs like crazy and I was grinning so widely that my cheeks hurt.

Moreover, Tsuna oh Tsuna. I can imagine him as a dominant uke already. I wanna see more of HDW Tsuna x Hibari tho, you can write something like Reborn shot him with a special bullet and it lasted for a week or something so Hibari had to deal with the changes.

Pleaaase continue, this is precious I swear!