Reviews for Skin Deep
BloodDrenchedRose chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
In a way, I wish they had gone the route you did with that episode. Making Rumple believe Belle was dead was harsh. But seeing how all curses can be broken, and the curse Regina cast made it so Belle would never seek him out...yeah, that'd make for a better episode. Definitely more dramatic and heart-wrenching. I enjoyed this story A LOT!

-BDR
CharlotteAshmore chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
wonderful chapter. love Belle's fire when she's confronting Gaston. that was awesome.
Crysania chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
I adore this story. The ending of chapter 4 might just be the most heartbreaking sex scene I've ever read. Just lovely work.
Leona chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
This is so adorable! XD
anon chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
this is lovely!
chapter 7 please.
HelplessRomantic chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Beautifully written! You should write a sequel.
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
ARGH! MY SHIPPER HEART! *falls to the floor* You have torn the little sucker out and ripped it to shreds in so little time...you are a genius writer, GENIUS!

And screw Regina so hard...ugh I can't stand that woman sometimes. She is hateful! And the thought of Rumple all alone in his castle, thinking she left after the one night of passion with him...oh the feels! *sigh* Well at least it's good to know he has a second chance in SB :) Wish we could read that part lol
AiramS chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
So sweet - and unlike many Rumbelle stories also pretty original.
I epsecially loved the sentence: Today, the walk to the library takes eight minutes. It just shows perfectly how Gold is feeling, how he will rather bare the pain (of his wounded leg) than using four more little minutes to come to her. so sweet.
And even though I realize this story is complete, it would still be pretty awesome with an epilog? I miss more happy Rumbelle moments. There's just too many sads.
Zoe Christy chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
omg that's totally sweet! I love it! and I like this open ending :)
Ladii Emelia chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
That was lovely.
nhrc chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
I all so sorry that you can not see what a big dumb smile from happiness, smeared all over my face.
My day was not easy, even a little sad. And I thank you for giving me another day to this day.
Thank you for your magical writing (yes, it is).
I will not forget this story for a long time.
nhrc chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Register myself:
Must disconnect phones before reading!
Must disconnect phones before reading!

(Phone ringing) "Damn them all!"

(And I finally got the end of the chapter)

I'm shocked, I'm thrilled, and I was breathless.
I enjoyed it all (when I'm not upset over phones)
I'm relishing your story mind and body.
nhrc chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
I could not breathe properly
This was one of the most sensual scenes I ever read, it took me completely...
and I cursed a thousand hell any one who phoned me while I read ;-)
nhrc chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
It was a great chapter ... in the end, I was really tense.
devillish angel chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
i like how you have left their re-romance upto our imaginations :D