Reviews for Behind These Walls
kazywaz chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wow you sure do know how to write. Beautifully crafted. Mature and witty dialog. Please write more Xena. And this was not out of character at all. You seem to have captured the essence of the Xena and Gabrielle relationship very early on, much in the way the 1st generation of fan fiction writers did when the show first began. You got the goods. Keep it up and write more Xena.
IsaBabisa chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Only now watching Xena?! *(# That is madness. Xena is the bomb. Been reading your Rizzoli&Isles fics and went to your profile page and hadda see what you were doing in the Xenaverse.
I approve! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I loved this, great imagery and I love being able to hear their voices clearly when reading. Thanks for sharing.
unwittingcatalyst chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is lovely!-I thoroughly enjoy stories like this that are completely about the everyday-no huge plot going on, just Xena reflecting and allowing herself to feel. The contrast between Xena's thoughts and Gabrielle's lighthearted teasing of her is well-drawn and effective. Here's one bit that was powerful for me:

"Gabrielle makes her laugh, more and more often now. She is reluctant and grudging as often as she can be, never sure if she can bear the light that floods through her heart at these moments. But sometimes Gabrielle can catch her off guard – and she surprises herself, that she can laugh like that- with abandon. Joy."