Reviews for Sense and Sentiment
irina.ioana.52 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
and because i lack any kind of originality , i will repeat myself and tell you that i really love your style of writing. pity there are only 3 stories.
Sherlock'sScarf chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I absolutely love your writing style. I especially liked how Sherlock got lost in the other personas he was living, and couldn't really think as Sherlock any more. And oh! the buckets of salty water in the John room of the mind palace - so SAD!

This is a wonderful post-Reichenbach tale. Thanks for sharing it!
MildredandBobbin chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Love your writing style and really enjoyed this story, loved the concept of the John Room.
Lorean chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very nice ;)
OldBesinaStuff chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
It gave me goosebumps! I love the style you wrote it in!
Spark17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I love the way you have written this story. The repetition of the words really adds a lot to the tone of the story.

I was really moved by this. Good job!
Niphrehdil chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Very original, it has a nice flow.
librarianmum chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Don't know what to say except that was just beautiful
Yukaido chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I adore the concept behind this story. The way each section is very brief and to the point, before skipping ahead to another point in time, or another place in Sherlock's mind, really seems to me to be an accurate reflection of the man in question. Very logical and very direct in the analyzations. I really love how you described his mind palace too, with the metaphors of the locked door, the flood of data, the white room with the desk and the blank piece of paper. Just lovely imagery; Sherlock and John, but especially Sherlock, were so in character throughout. I really liked this, great job!