Reviews for Transition
phenomforever chapter 14 . 8/10
Didn't like your idea of raven and wally is BB and raven pairing so you cant have one character go on and kiss someone else that doesn't work in real life if you love someone you wont go around their back and kiss someone else even if you haven't told that person you love raven really loves BB then why is she kissing wally? i am a hard core BB rae fan and i dont like these kind of cheap shots which the authors throw in their stories to make their story interesting there are alot of other ways by which you can bring the pairings closer instead of making a character cheat on his loved one
GarLogan676 chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
Ugh! Please Update! This is breaking my heart because I really love this story!
Pankeki chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
Oh god. You haven't updated in a year...

Please don't abandon the story! Its at the best part!
Hexielover chapter 23 . 12/23/2013
Please finish the story because I'm loving it! 3 ;-)
Princess Unikitty chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
looks great so far.
notabotipromise chapter 23 . 10/21/2013
Damn it, this is the third story I've read in three days with a massive cliffhanger and no updates in over half a year. I NEED SOME DAMN CLOSURE.

Apart from that, it's very well written, with some pretty unique ideas. The few stories I've read where the author takes a stab at Red X's identity they've always made him Jason Todd. I think I like your version better. Making him Slade's oldest son is much more interesting.(O course, I nver liked Jason anyway so I might be just a little biased)
BartWLewis chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
Oh shit... Please let Raven be ok, Raven and Beast Boy need to be a couple. Great story, cant wait for future chapters.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
I'm going to have to reread this story to make head or tails of this,
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I wonder why reclusive Raven chose to join the Justice League? Somehow, I see her starting a monastery or something like that.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I'm surprised I missed this story. Definitely like the first chapter. Nice that he had Raven keep Mark. I wonder what he's going to do in LA. Maybe he'll restart his acting "career"?
AmethystDark chapter 23 . 4/29/2013
Please update soon! I'm curious as to what happened to Nightwing and Raven!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
Whoa! You updated two months ago and I didn't notice! I'm so sorry!

I've not had as much time to read fics recently, but I've still been readings SOMEWHAT, so it's strange that I didn't notice because this is by far my favorite ongoing story. The reason I eventually noticed the update was that I had the thought, "When the hell is the 'Transition' story getting another update..."

I agree with Whitaker; it is a very Raven thing to do, to have her take all the responsibility of the Black Stars. And Terra is still very interesting. When Gar gives her the ultimatum and forces her to pick between helping, leaving, or fighting, she honestly cannot commit to any of the options. Pulling at "clumps" of her hair was another great descriptor that you used to illustrate her disarray. It was also cool to see Raven struggling with how to use her empathic abilities to manipulate others' emotions. She tries to do it to Gar, against her better judgment, and I wonder if you were making a nod to the problems between M'Gann and Connor in Young Justice Invasion.

Finally, it's nice to see Dick let Kory into his world a little bit, by having her play a crucial role in capturing Slade. But now Dick is on his own again. I wonder what he'll do, left to his own devices and with a severely damaged body.

Hopefully there will be more chapters! And my app labels stories that have been updated, so I won't miss it next time!
TigerStriper chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
I love it. can't wait for an update. Have to say the plot isn't my favorite but I absolutely adore the dialogue.
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
oh wow... I love this. a lot. and that's unusual for me. I really like how you're portraying the characters so far.
The Cretin chapter 23 . 3/21/2013
Woke up sooner than I usually do. Not to mention that I was wondering what became of this story. Seven, I apologize for falling behind. I won't happen again. This is one of the best stories I'm reading currently.

Great job with the dialogue. I thought it came off as realistic of the characters. Great job with the action and the story's flow. It all pulls together quite believably.

You haven't missed a beat since chap 1. Loved this story then. Love it now. Peace. Keep rockin