Reviews for Transition
Miss Topaz chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
My love for the Flash is definitely restored. Yay! Absolutely loved Raven's confession and I'm hoping she acts on that soon! And by soon, I mean now. But... bomb? Uh-oh. Now what's going to happen?...

Definitely surprised at Terra admitting selling her soul. Very curious on how BB will react to that. As always you've kept me craving more. Great chapter!

P.S. WHAT? Teen Titans... are coming back? *brain shuts down* This is not a cruel joke, right? o.o I need proof! Which I will now look for! Then I can get happy and super excited.
logan chapter 14 . 6/17/2012

Oh, Beast Boy...

*shakes head*

Wally?

*Gives hug*

And as for you, "Tara"...

*glares and makes "I'm watching you" hand motions*
Dancing Eyes chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
"Holy confessions, Batman!" Loved that line, so funny!

Aw, that's so sweet having Wally help her to get to BB and the whole Terra and BB thing is good. Kinda concerned on the whole selling soul to demon on Terra's behalf but I never did like her anyway...grumble grumble stealing BB from Raven grumble grumble...

Please update soon!
The Cretin chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
Personally, I think the chap was great. There's more to storytelling than explosions, steamy kisses, and raised fists in the call to action. I think this is one of the best ones you've written. Got alot of characterization and depth out of it and I applaud you. I judge a story on how strongly it induces my imagination and I think you've done great. So don't worry about it Seven, you're doing an awesome job. Glad to see some issues resolved. Rae's feelings are shades of the comics. From the moment she was brought back, she's wanted Gar but was always uncertain. Always hesitant. Always concerned about his heart and well-being. That of course led to stumbling blocks. Gar, for his part, could've cared less about danger as long as he made sure she was safe, I think. He was always there no matter what. However, selflessnes can become a burden if your partner is afraid for you and that leads to stumbling blocks. Both had to fully accept everything before they could go on. The last issue before the reboot pretty much explained that. Rae finally...FINALLY accepted that she needs to concentrate on the good and that living with the dangers was a choice for Gar and therefore they ended up hand in hand. Great chap.

As for Terra, I don't consider her a "tool" as much a guest star in a grand play. She can be a viable asset to a story when well written as you have shown;) I actually love what you've done with her here. You given her a spin that few authors go with. As a thought, I recommend checking out Raven'sFavoriteEmotion's works. I like her stories because she wrote Terra with alot of depth and yet, did so without bringing her ship with BB into the mix. Not to mention and you may find this crazy but she does wonders with the Terra/Aqualad pairing. I kid you not. They have working chemistry and are well written. Good reads if you want to see something different done with Terra. I saw that about the new TT cartoon. Heard they're centering more on comedy. Guess we'll see how that goes. Can't wait to see you here again. Keep rockin
Joseph chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Bomb? What bomb, is it HE, Thermite, Ferilizer? This is a slow transition into love. But, I still love it.
Punkerbelle chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
I love everything about this story. I feel like the characters and in check and very true to the show/comic. Raven is my all time favorite superhero and I have to say that you totally won me when you wrote her into the Justice League. Please keep up the good work.

Oh and love the cliff-hangers in this chapter. I don't know how you are going to pull this all together in the end but based on the beginning its probably going to be epic. lol

:))
Katwizzle chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
i loved this chapter! raven admitted to loving gar! not to him but its a start! i loved it! im glad wally and her are not lyin no more about there feelings! how fast can you update for the next chapter! i cant wait! ohh and its not that cheesy ;) BBRAE FOREVER 3
LobsterMobster95 chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
This chapter was so far from boring! Even though it was mostly dialogue I was glued to the screen the whole way through. It was like, what I imagine a perfect soap opera would be like (if I watched them), and it was even better because it was BB/Rae.

You continue to remind me of why Wally is one of my favorite characters of all time. I'm still holding onto hope that Jinx will make a reappearance and make him happy again. I've always loved the two of them together, they just make me happy.

And I have to say, I haven't been this accepting of Terra since before I found out she was a trator. You've really had her grow up in the years since her death (if that's not a contradictory sentence, I don't know what is lol). And I don't know what it is, but it feels as though you've given her a different kind of aura for this fic. It almost seems darker, but in more of an angst way than evil (if that makes sense?). It's hard to explain but whatever it is, I like it.

Always love reading this fic, whenver I get an alert on my email, I always bypass any other alerts I've gotten so I can read this one. Keep it up.

Peace&Love

(By the way: "Holy Confessions, Batman!" the best Wally line EVER, thank you for making my day ;D )
MelonLord28 chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
*puts away torch and pitchfork* Okay Wally, you're off the hook, for now.

Wow, Teen Titans coming back would be so awesome. And thanks for another awesome update, it's about time Raven agnowledged the elephant in the room (that happens to be green)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
As Starfire once said in the show, "Raven is complicated". SO much so that sometimes not even she knows what's going on in her little purple head. Rather than deal with it she prefers to compartmentalize her mind, stashing all those scary and unpredictable emotions away where they can't get out of hand. But even then, once in a while, one of them slips out of her grasp: "My emotions are practically begging me to kiss him again". So, will she be able to wrangle that emotion back under control, and spend the rest of her life regretting it?

Or will something else happen?
tsk91 chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Wow, great chapter. I have a feeling that Raven will take too much time, or fate will throw them a curve ball. At least KF got her to express her feelings openly. Now all she has to do is to actually show some vulnerability and TALK TO BEAST BOY ABOUT IT. I think you're right, these characters have no clue what they want because they have no self-awareness, just anxiety and fear. How do we know what we want if we are too afraid to confront ourselves? Great chapter though!
Heroc chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Like I said before, I love dialogue, so this was a good chapter in my eyes. I'm pretty sure a large portion of life consists of sitting around and talking, so unless you have them shouting about their feelings during battle, scenes like this are bound to happen. ;)

I've had the sneaking suspicion that Wally would actually push Raven to accept what she feels. He just seems like that kind of guy to me, and I'm glad you boarded the same train of thought. Just to make something clear, you didn't ruin Wally for me. I still think he's a cool guy, but not cool enough to get any /Rae action. There's who's (just barely) cool enough for that.
Miss Topaz chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
*gasp* Terra is brought back into the picture and Raven doesn't seem to like it one bit. And I also sensed a little tension later on from Terra to Raven. AND Flash is going to join them. Oooo, I need popcorn for next chapter because this is going to turn into serious drama! x)

This must be really fun for you to write; it's certainly super fun to read. I'm really curious on what's going on with BB's powers now. And on what the heck went on in that room with Beast Boy and Terra.

I love the way you write everyone! Usually, the Flash is one of my top favorite characters but here, I sometimes just want to smack him and tell him to stay out of things. Which shouldn't be a good sign. Oh well, getting more addicted to this story so I can't wait for the next update!
LobsterMobster95 chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
Oh Terra, why must you come and complicate everything so much? But on the other hand, I suppose a jealous Raven will move a little faster than a non-jealous one. Haha, now she and Gar both have a rival to fight with (love it!).

This was such an emotionaly stressful chapter (in a good way). There were so many moments when I realized that I was holding my breath without meaning to. Especially when Terra told Raven what Gar had said to her to make her mad (my jaw freakin droped off my face). Now I can't wait for Wally to get there and shake things up even more! And I'm glad that things with Terra will balance out with him there. I don't know what it is but something about her has always irked me. I guess it comes from bitterness when she messed up all my BB/RAE dreams in the show. But you portray her very well, and you've made her character interesting to me again, well done.

It's always a pleasure to read and review for your story, and I'm glad that I can make you smile from time to time, for the amount of times this fic has made me smile, it's the least I can do )Keep it up, I'll be here.

Peace&Love