Reviews for Transition
Playsintherainicorn chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
If nobody's attracted to this story i'll go over there and force them to read it at daggerpoint. This fanfic is too good not to read. :3
2-shadows chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Yay! Romantic tension! Hehehehehe
Chocolatheque chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Filler or not, it was a very good chapter! Nice bit of slowdown in the midst of all the action and plot, good chance to get inside the characters' heads (which you do very well). Keep up the good work!
Dancing Eyes chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
I know about the image thing, I totally don't get it!

Loved this chapter...they were so close! Loved Raven's thought "Was lava not sufficient enough to kill anyone?" I laughed, yep lava just doesn't kill anybody anymore!

Love how you're using the other titans, kinda feel bad for Cy though, he's seems all lonely...

Please update soon!
Joseph chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
BB&Rae need to kiss already, its so frustrating seeing them like this. They need to get laid, badly.
Katwizzle chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
Ok you were somewhat forgiven... Then raven said FORGET ABOUT US! How could you! They must be together soon!
MelonLord28 chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
You sure BB gets the first shot at Flash? I got my stranglin gloves nice and ready. ...Joking of course.

Nice to see it out in the open, though i'm gonna guess if Terra shows up it'll be a lot harder for Raven to "forget" about them lol. Just a guess, I look forward to whatever you have planned.
The Cretin chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
Liked it...I loved it. Great work with the romantic moment. Particularly how you wrote Raven. Raven's a seesaw character. She wants more and yet wants to restrain. I like that you captured that fear of closeness yet show that she clearly wants it as well. Likewise, good job with BB's maturity. Great chap.

I don't think people are going to pop a gasket for the Jillian part. I think people could deal with her better than Terra. Not that Terra should be destroyed in every BBRae fic but she did wrong the Titans. Jillian's an innocent from his past. Fans who know the whole story understand that. He and Raven were years in the future. Like I said, Jillian's like a lost love. One whose memory he cherished but has since moved on. Oh I think he's wondered a time or two about what a "normal life" with her could've been. Dan Fogelberg's "Same Auld Lang Syne" would be a good song for them. Of course that would be like a fairytale and as we've seen, heroes seldom really get the fairytale ending. HEH, but considering who he ended up with in the end, I see no complaints comin from him. I don't think he'd trade Raven for anything. Terra on the other hand, is a clusterf*** of emotions for the boy. He finally got over her but I can't help but imagine that her memory for him is a sad chap. and a bitter lesson. In the "old" DC even if she were to come back, I don't think they could be what they once were. I can handle it if they are going to portray them as best buds/sibling like in the "new" DC. They've been through hell apparently, and beggers can't be choosers. We'll wait and see. Finally, no. You're not wrong. Every fan has their own "this is best" programming. That's what makes us fans. Sometimes I find it funny. I remember on one forum several of the posters discussed what they called Gar's lack of progression. Yet...they everone argued that Gar needed to be broken up with Raven, put right back with Terra, made right back into his old persona, (I actually prefer his new snarkiness to the old bad humor)-basically, everything he'd grown out of. So I ask, "How is that progression?" Its not. Its simply what they feel should be done with the character. Older fans need to realize that for a franchise and fandom to survive they must let younger ones grow to love the franchise in their own way. Now I'm rambling so I'll cut it short. I thoroughly enjoy this story and talking to you. Both are so refreshing. Keep rockin
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
Ah, the Terra/Beast Boy/Raven love triangle, the most nefarious literary artifact in Teen Titan fan fictiondom. And one of my favorites too.

Nice work so far, keeping BB and Raven on their toes. Then there's Nightwing, who just might rescue his own relationship with Alien Royalty from the dustbin of history.
Dancing Eyes chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
oh I am really enjoying your story! I love how you write the characters, and it seems you have a very intricate plot which is getting a very nice build-up. I hope BB will get his abilities back because it difficult to have a hero that has no apparent skill set. I also would like to request more Raven and BB scenes! I loved the bes scene where she walked in on him, and he moved her to the bed. I hope Raven found him when he was injured as well. Now she'll probably figure it out, I hope she can help! Oh please update soon!
LobsterMobster95 chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
Damn! You quashed two of my Red X theories in one chapter (although I was never really confidant that it was Jericho) *sigh* back to the character lists. And I was so proud of myself for thinking it was Ravager too, oh well, the mystery just makes the whole thing that much more fun right? ;D

Anyway, this was an awsome chapter, as usual. I love the way that you write for Batman, a lot of times I find that people make him too nice and it conflicts with what I imagine his character to really be like. But you make him scary and intimidating in all the right ways with just enough goodness thrown in to remind everyone that he does have a heart. I wish to thank you for doing justice to my all-time favorite superhero (who I have been in love with since I was like five years old).

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for more BBRAE-ness (and let's face it, I love me some good Gar vs. Wally rivalry). Keep up the fabulous work, my addiction to this fic grows with each update (and each denied Red X identity guess). As always, I can't wait for more and more to come.

Peace&Love
DeathRow609 chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
I had some catching up to do, since I went on vacation, but BOY WERE THOSE CHAPTERS AWESOME. :D I really like how you're ending all of them, too. It only makes me more pumped to read the next one! Keep up the good work!
Miss Topaz chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Aw, the Titans working together as a team again. It felt more official with R-I mean Nightwing being all leaderlike to them again. And Jill seemed pretty cool in this chapter. :) Though she probably won't show up again.

*gasp* You brought Ravager into this! I wonder what Rose plans to do with Terra.. Ooo and based on their confrontation, looks like Beast Boy is getting better with transforming since of he turned into an ant harmlessly.

So you weren't too mean to BB this chapter. Well, save for a deep stab from a sword... o.o Anyway, great update and I can't wait for the next!
Playsintherainicorn chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
That was amazing! I can't believe I haven't found any of your fanfictions before. I can hardly wait until the next update - actually, scratch that, I can't! :D
Heroc chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
Love this story. The plot is interesting (BB NOOOO D:), the pacing is good (despite my involuntary agitation at them not getting together faster), and OMG BB/RAE! I really don't mind what you call "filler". As long as it's quality social interaction I don't care, because I actually enjoy the social portions more than the action-y parts. Guess that makes me weird. :P

Side note: I know I shouldn't, but I really want to wring Kid Flash's neck. Lay off of Raven, she's mine! *cough* I mean... BB's! *second cough* I mean... nobody's! Raven is Raven's Raven!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »