Reviews for Transition
Katwizzle chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
...BEASTBOY IS HURT! BAD SOTRY! NEVER HURT BEASTBOY!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
Well, Rose and Jillian in the same chapter. Wasn't Jillian BB's first girlfriend, from before he became a Titan? I wonder what Raven will do to Ravager when she finds out what she did to her green bean.

And of course, still wondering what's wrong with BB.
MelonLord28 chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Poor BB. You're an evil person, and I can't help but love it :}
LobsterMobster95 chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
Oh Beast Boy, reading this fic always reminds me of how much I love him. And don't worry about going fangirl, if this chapter is anything to go by, I would say that it is a blessing and not at all a curse. It seems to be contageous, by the way. I've been having a difficult time reading other Teen Titans fics because my mind keeps jumping back to this one and all its BB/Rae goodness.

And the Red X stuff is driving me crazy, I want so badly to know who he is! I've been going back and forth between the show and the comics trying to figure out who he could be. For a second I thought it could be Damian Wayne, but if Tim was in diapers when he first appeared, Damian wouldn't have even been a twinkle in Bruce's eye. For a second I thought it could be the Joker, but the types of crimes aren't really his M.O.

In short, your story has become even more addicting because it's now given me a puzzle I haven't been able to solve (whenever that happens you can be sure I'll be hooked for life).

Always a pleasure to read your work, my friend, and I hope that you had a nice holiday weekend. You can be sure that I'll continue my own little Red X investigation in anticipation of your future chapters (yet another testament to my addiction).

Peace&Love
itachi girl88 chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
love it
MelonLord28 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Holy crap I love BBRae, good story
The Cretin chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
First: The chap- Great chap. Don't worry if you condider it a filler. Fillers are the backbone of stories. I gotta admit, I like the maturity level that you've given Gar. I'm wondering if RedX is Grant Wilson. Just my theory. The bedroom part was well written. I laughed at how they were "You sleep here" "No you sleep here". Can't wait to read more. Keep rockin

Second: You can rant to me anytime you want. Fans need to vent. I hear ya. I'm a little curious about why they put BB on a team. I think the boy's good enough for his own book. All I hear from 'older' fans is he needs progression yet those same people want him on a team, playing the same role, no change in character, etc. Basically, stuck in the same spot. He needs progression. His relationship with Raven was part of that. His leadership of the team was part of that. His powers growing was part of that. Likewise, he got over Terra. I'm hoping that they aren't trying to resurrect a broken ship. It was one-sided and doomed from the start. Its funny in a way. Terra's death had meaning. She taught the Titans about treachery and loyalty. Bringing her back destroys the meaning of her death in the comics and meaning of her sacrifice in the A.S. I'm hopin that we'll get our Gar/Rae back but like I said they'll have to build it back up. They may go with it, then again, they may not. If they do...they have a chance for much better ground. I'm gonna cut this short now. I do enjoy these comic talks with you. Good luck. Keep rockin
Miss Topaz chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Love love love this story! Everything about it just sucks me in and won't let me stop reading until I have nothing left to read. From the writing style to the plot to the fluff, everything is too perfect! Very cool story that I can't wait to read more of. You have got yourself a new subscriber!

Worried for BB right now though. Going there alone and with his powers a little rusty can't turn out very well. But I love how worried Raven is for him. :] Until next time!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
I wish I had a teleporter in my closet.

It would have been funny if Raven hadn't noticed she was sharing a bed and confused BB with her little green lion.
Ese cabron chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Great story. You should have beastboy have a conversation withe "the Beast".
Amazing girl chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
That was amazing and cute but raven did have a point about them stopping nice story though
Katwizzle chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
gahhh! they should get together soon! can wait for next chapter!
2-shadows chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
The rivalry between Gar and Wally has me cracking up, which isn't very good because I started reading this at a time when most of my family was asleep. I love love love the story so far and I'm excited for more. Happy writing!
Katwizzle chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
POOR BEASTBOY! when are him and raven getting together!
LobsterMobster95 chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
Oh my gosh, that was so freakin cute! As soon as Raven said she was headed for Nevermore I went all fangirl (still stuck there, by the way).

I'm worried about Beast Boy now, first his powers start acting wonky and now he's going after Red X by himself. But it is very sweet of him to want to do it for Raven, and I feel bad that he's having such a rough time. You can definatly tell he's grown up though, I only hope that things get better for him along the way.

I'm really curious about where you decide to lead things with Red X. Ever since his character came up in the show (when it wasn't Robin, of course) I always thought he was interesting. There are so many options as to what his identity could be, and I'm sure that which ever direction you decide to go in will be absolutely tremendous.

Thanks for the awsome update, as usual. Can't wait for more and more.

Peace&Love