Reviews for Transition
LobsterMobster95 chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
Oh my gosh, that was so freakin cute! As soon as Raven said she was headed for Nevermore I went all fangirl (still stuck there, by the way).

I'm worried about Beast Boy now, first his powers start acting wonky and now he's going after Red X by himself. But it is very sweet of him to want to do it for Raven, and I feel bad that he's having such a rough time. You can definatly tell he's grown up though, I only hope that things get better for him along the way.

I'm really curious about where you decide to lead things with Red X. Ever since his character came up in the show (when it wasn't Robin, of course) I always thought he was interesting. There are so many options as to what his identity could be, and I'm sure that which ever direction you decide to go in will be absolutely tremendous.

Thanks for the awsome update, as usual. Can't wait for more and more.

TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
I agree that Red-X isn't Jason. For one thing, the resurrected Jason is the Red Hood.

In "Turn Back the Clock" I wonder how many people got the 19080's Starfire joke.

I once saw a fan artpiece of TV Raven wearing comic book Raven's costume. There has to be a drawing of TV Starfire wearing comic book Star's costume out there somewhere on deviantart
The Cretin chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
Nothing like seeing Raven frustrated at her emotions. That last part had me smiling. I would say she does need to take a minute and think. Having two guys fighting over her was always something that I thought Raven wouldn't want. Not to mention if Jinx shows ohhhhh boy. That's when TWO guys go the window, heh. Great chap. I like how you capture little things. Like Gar examining his outfit. I like the purple/black but I have to admit that I always liked his red/white. Purple/silver works but only if you get rid of the polo shirt top. He should have on a wife beater instead.

As for the comics, who knows. For some reason, I wouldn't count them out. Maybe in the future. They have to build them all back up after all. If Gar is more "brutal", who knows, maybe he'll jive with Raven more. Sure they'd lose that opposites attract but they'll have more of a dark-side in common thing. I don't know. I will say this: BBRae is probably one of the most fought over ships I have ever seen in comics. I don't know how popular or powerful it is but I wouldn't be surprised if DC gave it the go ahead in the future. Hope to read more soon. Sorry for my long reviews. You take care. Keep rockin
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
Hehe You know im starting t think its Jason todd :) I would mind a little hero and vilan action *cough**cough*Red0x and raven lol
The reviewer chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
I LOVE WALLY!He is my favorite Flash of all.I also loved the Wally/rae couple to bad they didnt last.I love these triangles between them :) I bet she likes em both since they are both a like in a way
Joseph chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
wow, I seriously dislike Flash, BB X Rae forever and always
LobsterMobster95 chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Oh that chapter was even better than I expected! Nightwing reacted just the way he would have in the show or the comics. But you can tell that he's done some growing up and has changed.

The bit at the Watchtower in Raven's room was genius, I had completely forgotten about Mark. It was so cute I could hardly stand it. And then of course there was the continued animosity between Wally and Gar. I have to say that their rivalry is one of my most favorite parts of this story. They're two of my most favorite characters and to see them duke it out so often just makes me smile.

Great update, as always, can't wait for more.

TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
"Thank God for that. Let's be happy that Slade's kid happens to be good guy. Feels like we lucked out with that one."

Wait until he meets Rose. Bwhahaha!

"Raven dropped the green lion into her duffel"

OK, if that isn't a sign of who her heart really belongs to,I don't know what is.
The Cretin chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
Dick being a dick. Why am I not surprised? He needs to quit dickin around. Great chap. I like the way you did the drama. Star's definitely hurt. Likewise you nailed Nightwing down pat. (Of course, I wish Raven had slapped him against the wall one good time). RedX...I wondered if he isn't a Xenothium addict. I mean what goes, Red? Are you a Xeno dealer or something? Finally, some more of the tangled web of Wally, Rach, and Gar. I gotta say- Wally's not my favorite but I don't hate him. I hope he doesn't say the wrong thing and Gar proceeds to maul his ass. I have to wonder what will happen if Jinx or Linda Parks makes an appearance.

About Ravagers...who knows hun. This is supposed to be a whole new universe. As far as Raven goes, I've heard rumors that DC has big plans for the character. As for BB, he's with the Ravagers right now. He looks like a red Scott McCall from Teen Wolf. I don't know if they'll hook them up again or not. I hope so. They've brought Terra back (rolling my eyes). Wally and Donna are missing. Everything's so new. I agree with you about BB being green. I have to admit the red makes him intimidating. I better get off here now. Hope you are well. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
Katwizzle chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
poor gar! he doesnt know raven and flash went on a date! whats gonna happen! hurry and update!
Chocolatheque chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
Eep, I fell behind with reviewing. Hey again! I've really been enjoying the direction you're taking with this story, every single bit makes me eager to read more and see what's happening. It's not overly predictable in the slightest, and you're doing a great job developing both the characters and the plot at the same time. Great work!
LobsterMobster95 chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
Oh my goodness! Gar and Wally's little dominance tiff had me giggling like a little girl. It was just the right amount of tension to add to the situation to keep the relationship aspect churning while still maintaining the action.

I can't wait to see what it'll be like for the Titans to be together after all these years and after they've each changed. You're so good at their elder characterizations I'm sure that their reunion shouldn't be missed. I can't wait for more, you really make this story fun to read and I'm excited to get the next email alert.

TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Let's see:

Raven's hanging with Wally, and is trying really hard to like him.

BB's got some mystery ailment that makes it hurt when he morphs.

Meanwhile, Raven is in denial about how she feels about BB.

Also, just how did Raven get the JL to accept her? In the comics they blackballed her because she's half demon.
The Cretin chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Good luck with the internship. Right now I'm more or less the assistant that grades the papers and helps the old man as he is retiring before I take over. This is his last year and he should be allowed to finish with pride. Anyways, great chap. The plot thickens. I like the rooster showdown between Gar and Wally. I thought it was done in character for both. I like the "building" you're doing with this story. Can't wait to read the next chap. Keep rockin

P.S. Just saw BB in the Ravagers today. Yep. He's went from lovable, green, goofball to Red Baron of ass-beating. Wondering if the shirtless, Tron-levi's look is gonna be norm. I guess the fangirls may go for that. I don't know. What do you think of his color change?
Zeta Marz chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Keep up the good work! :D
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »