Reviews for Transition
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Oh no! BB's washed up! And Raven's really trying to like Wally!

Oh the humanity!
LobsterMobster95 chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Oh I love this story so far! I love when Teen Titans fics intertwine with the comics, it makes for such a captivating read, and yours is a spectacular example of that. The way that you've portrayed each of the characters thus far is great, they're still themselves but they're more complex and have grown up considerably.

I also love the inclusion of Wally in the story. He's always been one of my favorite characters and I'm thrilled that he has a part. I'm curious about what happened between him and Jinx, and if maybe there might be some interaction between the two of them in future chapters...

Really great story, I'm only dissapointed that I hadn't found it sooner and been able to express my love of it sooner. But you can be sure that I'll be awaiting each chapter to come and I'm sure you'll only give me more reasons to love it. Until next time.

Peace&Love
Katwizzle chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
omg... OMG! PLEASE UPDATE! DO YOU HATE US! HOW CAN YOU END A CHAPTER LIKE THAT! OMG!
Hebi R chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
I'm thinking I've just entered a new fandom, and it is ALL YOUR FAULT.
cole763 chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Awesome story! I love the plot and your writing style! I can't wait for the next chapter!

3 Nicole
The Cretin chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Thanks for the kind words. I'm sorry I keep falling behind on people's stories but I never thought that becoming a teacher would take as much out of my time as it does. Its worth it though. I'm training future Cretins!XD Good work with this chap. Wally West isn't my favorite hero but I don't hate him either. Hope he's alright. Star's plight is heartbreaking. Have to say though, Nightwing seems to have a new step or two now that she's back. Nice job with Gar and Rachel's interaction. They had great dialogue. Its an honor to read this story and I hope that I can read more soon. Good luck and keep rockin.
The Cretin chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Nice...very nice. Just when it looks like Flash and Raven are getting comfortable Gar pops up. Now things are gonna get complicated for Raven. Likewise, nice touch with Nightwing and Starfire. Their romance was for the most part...one of the best ever written in comics. We're fifteen years worth of storytelling. That's solid power any way you look at it and I think you did justice to their characters. I always thought that what happened to Tamaran in the comics was tragic. Ya have to admit, those are some tough people. Look what they've been through. Also, if you feel like leaving with a cliffhanger, do so. It does the writer some good every now and again to have fun with the readers. Off to read the next chap. Keep rockin
The Cretin chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
I got the whole night to review so I'll get caught up here. WELL!...faces from the past are poppin up all over the place. Ol'RedX is in the picture now. Good work on Gar's personification. I like how you described him feeling cooped and all on the plane. So Cy has pull over at Star Labs. I knew that boy would excel at whatever he chose to do. Interesting about Raven and Flash. Kind've a duality there. She's trying to give him a chance but at the same time she just doesn't seem to have her heart into it. Great work all around. Off to read the next chap. Keep rockin
Monstrous Wonder chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
I must say, I am truly impressed with this story, so far. I've read a few Fan Fics where the Titans grew up and none of them can compare to how this one is turning out. Keep up the great work. :)
Silvermist ink chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
This is awesome! Keep up the good work!
The Cretin chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
I don't know about bread and butter but here's some pb&j- I thought the way you wrote Gar here was both hilarious and rightous. I can't imagine how he would feel being asked to play a dog. Interesting about Flash and Raven. Have how that's gonna play out. For what its worth, I hope Wally and Jinx's story is not done. Of course, its your story so write it how you want. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
The Cretin chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
I'm gonna have to call it a night but not before I tell you how GOOD this was. You do justice to the characters and make their interaction interesting, dramatic, and enjoyable to read. I also like the realism you incorporate into the story. Hope to catch more tomorrow. Keep rockin and good luck.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Great first chap. Comes off as a solid start. I liked the comic inspiration very much. You meshed it with this story very well. Sorry I didn't review before but I just now spotted this. Off to read the next chap. Keep rockin
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
What a whole planet gone just gone wow. Great story and I love how BB became a movie star that was awesome. Oh and the pairing that great I love Raven/Beastboy.
Zenia chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Wow. That was great! I always thought that either Starfire or Beastboy would join the JLA. Please update soon. You're the only thing getting me tough finals.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »