Reviews for Transition
Zenia chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Wow. That was great! I always thought that either Starfire or Beastboy would join the JLA. Please update soon. You're the only thing getting me tough finals.
ShadowedSaint chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Wow I really like this, most people don't focus on the realism or the relationships in fanfictions they just make the people they want to love love each other and move on. It's cool to know that someone else understands that sometimes love just isn't enough
nessette chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
This is intriguing! The thought of the team losing touch breaks my heart a bit, but I look forward to seeing the whens, wheres, whys and hows of them coming back together.

As a side note - wow, poor Gar, being out of practice with the shapeshifting!
2-shadows chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
I guess background knowledge of the comics isn't your weak point! I'm enjoying how I can follow the story without having any myself though, and the interweaving of the characters with their lives is excellent. I can't wait for the next installment!

Also, I like the length. I don't dislike short stories or chapters, but I appreciate that you convey an entire idea before you end the chapter.

Keep up the amazing work for all of your readers, be they lurkers or reviewers!
Chocolatheque chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Ohh, the plot is thickening! I wasn't expecting the inclusion of Red X. I'm really enjoying this so far!
Chocolatheque chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Interesting development! I don't seen people write about Raven and Wally much, despite them being a thing for a while in the old comics.

I laughed so much at the phone conversation between Cyborg and BB. Best bromance!
Chocolatheque chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Aw gosh, that was a really cute chapter. I'm really interested in what will happen with Star and Robin! BB and Raven drinking together was a fun thing to imagine, heehee. And him escorting her home. I love a gentlemanly Beast Boy. I think you've aged everyone up well enough, to the point where I can understand areas where they've matured but it's not too huge of a jump that they seem out of character. Really good!
Chocolatheque chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Ah, I'm excited to see you working on a chapterfic! I'll definitely be tuning in! This prologue is a little sad, it's so heartbreaking to imagine the team splitting. But the sort of quiet interaction between these two prior to the separation is really sweet.
DeathRow609 chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
I really, really- did I say really? - REALLY like this fanfic. I was always a fan of BB and Raven in the cartoon network show, and when I found out that they actually had a relationship in the comics, I freaked. So to read a fanfic that's based around their lives in comics more so than the show is AWESOME. :D Please, please update soon!
Shyguy1 chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Yep, total plot manipulation. But that is what makes a story good. Whether you call it fate, coincidence, love guiding people, that's what it is. I never really saw when the show ever got serious. I'm not discrediting your story, and I agree that the Titans was too wholesome a show to be real life. I just think that TRUE titans style is that same wholesomeness that captivated viewers in the first place. The show that wasn't weird or overly violent, or had too much profanity, and yet was still a show that people over 5 could still enjoy. Still a good story, and I'm glad that you're not someone to harsh on Wally, he really is a deep and thoughtful character when worse comes to worse. He just hides behind childishness a lot. I honestly think him and Jinx should be back together. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
Terra-Machigai chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
So, your story is really good. Seriously. Like you show how each of the characters would act when they parted really well. i.e. Robin working hard at his new hero career, BB wanting to be famous but not really being content, Raven enjoying most aspects of the JLA but being annoyed at (Kid) Flash, Cyborg and BB wanting to hang out again. Sorry, that was a long list. But yeah, great job. Oh, and Jillian seems like the kind of girl that BB would be infatuated with but eventually get sick of. lol So basically, great job with your characterization! Update soon!
Shyguy1 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
forgot to subsribe in my review
Shyguy1 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
It's definitely a realistic take on the events after the Titans. Obviously Raven and Beast Boy will actually see each other. What I finally slightly... ominous? is that you've had Cyborg, out of the blue, contact Beast Boy on the same day as Raven goes out with Flash. I don't believe in coincidences honestly. Anywho, good style, though I'm not too keen on seeing the "immature adult" side of the titans in the first two chapters. I understand that that part was set into the future of the show, but honestly, the Teen Titans was a show without drinking or bad language or anything of that nature, and I always feel that it's unnecesary to bring it up. Anyway, very interested in the direction this is going. Thank you for what you've done so far. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
"Can't promise any Nazi's but I can promise something truly terrible" (Is it aliens)

I love this so far but, what could be worse than Nazis? I guess I'm going to stick around to find out.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
I like the "old school" references from comics. Raven and Wally had a thing going during the early days of the comics, BB dated Jillian in LA before he became a Titan and Raven later had the full body suit with a raven on her chest.
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »