Reviews for Transition
FairyVampire chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
Yay, you're back! Interesting development with rose. Can't wait to read more
MelonLord28 chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
Halelujah, it makes my day to know this story continues. Can't wait for more.
Whitakker chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
So pleased you came back to this story. Although its a short chapter, you build more suspense for the climax, making me want the next chapter even more than I did before. I enjoy how unstable and just "not quite there in the head" you made Terra out to be...I'm not surprised that she's become a mental train wreck, after all that's happened to her. I'm anxious to see what she's got planned for BB.
Katwizzle chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter! So its in the watchtower?
ssjEasterBunny chapter 19 . 1/8/2013
It ended at chapter 19!

Well, I knew that ahead of time but kept reading because your characterizations are fantastic. Raven is definitely your best character. Her personality is spot-on but also shows maturing that I would expect of someone who's spent two years in the JLA. She stays in-character but is also very dynamic throughout the story. She initially didn't know how to identify or handle her feelings for Beastboy, but unlike many other BB/Rae fics, you don't keep her that way until she's forced to deal with it. Instead, her two years' worth of growth have enabled her to be more self-aware and approach the relationship on her own terms.

Thee other characters were well done, too. Beastboy's malfunctioning powers were interesting, although the etiology was a little predictable. Terra was a nice addition, too. She was herself but didn't take over the story. I wish I knew what she was up to by releasing Red X! (hint hint). Kid Flash was probably my favorite after Raven. Not that I wanted the two of them to hook up, but you explored him quite a lot. My only issue with him is that he suddenly just backed off of Raven and made room for Beastboy. Why? He had a decent shot, and it's not like the BB/Rae history was a surprise to him.

Even though this is the last chapter to date, I want to finish this review by mentioning your first two chapters. They invoked quite strong emotions that I think were very believable and immediately gave the characters a lot of credibility. The Titans were supposedly each heading off to the next chapters of their lives, but there was a strong sense of foreboding that things would not be changing for the better.

Please continue the story! Another author and I were talking and we realized that we've both been reading your work... particularly this one!
anadylive chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
It has been NINE months since you last updated. Please, please, PLEASE update this! This story is absolutely amazing. The plot is just, WOW! I'm begging you, please update!
Shadowknight chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
I really like this story so far, I really hope you'll keep it going!
2-shadows chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
*twitch*
*scream*
*twitch*
*scream*
More? Please? Don't you see Beast Boy? He's giving you THE FACE. He wants to know how he and Raven are going to kick ass and save the day!
Whitakker chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
This has been such a pleasure to read. You mix the Teen Titans cartoon and comic well, with wonderful characterizations and interactions.

Holy f**kstick! I honestly didn't see that betrayal coming at then end of last chapter! Splendidly done, you made me completely forget about Terra with everything else.

I'm eagerly awaiting for the climax of this story. Consider me a fan.
Jason chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
Very good, author beeds to come out with next chapter
ssjEasterBunny chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Wow what a chapter. This is exactly the balance between characterization and plot that I could have hoped for. Most of it is indeed characterization, just as I like it. But when you advance the plot, it's very well thought out and quite engaging.

You took a lot of license in creating Red X's identity, but it worked out well. I like that it was someone who was relevant, but not anyone that the Titans or the reader would have recognized.

It was frustrating the Raven had such a "clear opening" to come clean with Gar, but was too insecure (regarding Terra) to do it. But then again, it's exactly like her. In my most recent fanfic ("A Martian Abandon... hint hint), I explore that exact aspect of her. Would ya check it out and let me know what you think?
ssjEasterBunny chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Just so you know, I've been graaaaaadually reading this story whenever I've had time... which means, a chapter every few weeks. But it's definitely one of the best Titans stories that I've ever read. I LOVE the characterization you done. Not just Gar and Raven, but ALL of the characters are complex and have so much depth to them. The contrasts, competitions, and flashbacks make it all so interesting and it's a great roller coaster ride for the reader (Awesome Alliteration Award, please). I regret that I haven't been leaving reviews for each chapter, because you definitely deserve the feedback. I usually read fanfics via an app on my phone, so it's really cumbersome to leave reviews most of the time.

Regarding this chapter, it's great that you did so much exploring of Wally's character-and in a relatively short period. You have a good knack for setting up contrast and maintaining it to the point that the reader feels the characters' tensions, but you also don't wait too long before resolving it. Or at least transitioning it. This chapter is a good example. Raven's and Wally's feelings are on the table, even if it was a bit too convenient that Wally is still pining for Jinx more than Raven. You've given this some resolution, but also left Gar in the dark and even established new tension between him and Terra.

And I laughed at this: "Holy Confessions, Batman! When?"
ssjEasterBunny chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
"After she and the Titans banished her father back to hell..." LOL.

So, I love the interactions between the reunited Titans. Wally also fits in well and the tension is still beautifully painful. At moments, it does feel like the JLA scenes are kind of Raven-centric, in that everything Gar and Wally say are passive competitions for Raven's attention. On the other hand, you've done some nice work with Gar's inability to transform reliably. You may have hinted that complicated thoughts of Raven are interfering, and this would be consistent with his lack of any difficulty transforming before arriving at Metropolis. But I also don't think he had Raven on the mind when he first had difficulty, so... Idk.

Anyway, I'm glad that Raven meditated enough to recognize her emotions about Gar. We'll see where it goes from here.
IFacebookedYourMum chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
Sat up late at night to finish this in one go; so glad I did! It's pretty rare nowadays to get TT fic ...
obsessivereader95 chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
it's terra, isn't it? stupid girl... i just have to comment on the emotion of this piece. it's exquisite! you're very talented. i love this story very much!
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »