Reviews for Transition
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 19 . 8/4/2012
So what is Slade up to? Demolishing the Earth and selling the remains as scrap to aliens?

And Terra is making earthquakes? When will she learn!?

Also, Raven must be rusty. After the thrashing she gave Slade in 'Prophesy' Ravager should have been a piece of cake.
Phyllis chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Oh god. I just love this fanfic with my soul 3
Dancing Eyes chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
Hahaha I love this! It's so sweet, and they're all geting ready! So nice to have them back where they were, love the last line too!

Keep going!
Brea4458 chapter 18 . 7/30/2012
I love this Story! I've spent the last week pretty much in my spare time reading this (and all my nights!) I really like how in character they all are and the plot you've created, I can't wait for your next chapter. :)
DeathRow609 chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
D'awww. Some corniness definitely isn't a bad thing. I really liked this chapter, not just because BB and Raven and Dick and Kory had alone time together, but also because this is kind of like the calm before the storm. The freaking world could end! This chapter was so well done. :) I hope you update soon!
Sofia Michelle chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
i felt sadness, nostalgia and happiness! more ASAP

Cyborg totally knows about BB and Rae ;P

Playsintherainicorn chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Oh, but I do so love that corniness. It's made my day ;3;

Lovely chapter, it feels like it's just wrapped up the plotlines so far nicely, just bringing them all back up to the surface, reminding you that they're there... So that in the next few chapters they can come and smack you in the face without having to apologize for it :D

Can hardly wait, as per usual, for the next chapters! :D
The Cretin chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Hey your characters are spot on but don't sale your plot building short. You've built this story just as great as the little green guys from Fraggle Rock. Nightfart was intentional. I have to poke fun at the character. Its the least I would do to the guy. YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT THE MOST I WOULD DO! )8D Great job. You really look to be tying it together well. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
Lightest'Ink chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
D'awhhhh! :D That was so sweet! But I have to admit that that Jen person at the pizza place seemed pretty suspicious to me, like she was fishing for information. Hmmmm...
tsk91 chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
Ohhh. I like the corning ending to this chapter. Facing off against Ravager? How does CPS allow Slade to keep children?
MelonLord28 chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
I gotta say, when I was first reading your story and got to the point where bb met raven and cyborg again after 2 years it was heartbreaking to see how much they had drifted apart. Especially how awkward bb was around raven, running out the door and them kicking himself afterward, and now the titans are back together and raven made out with the beastinator, I'm glad time didn't bring them apart forever.

Question: what is raven referring to when she slows down their make out session? Her powers? Just curious
Mrs.Weasley122 chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
I've been meaning to send you this review for a long here goes.
I absolutely 100% adore this story. Seriously, ever time you update I almost squeal because I get so Dan excited. And I know hope lame it is, but gosh darn it, I just can't seem to help myself.
So, what suddenly made me NEED to review it today was the very end of chapter 18. It made me so dang happy, that I needed to let you know just how amazing it was.
He said "Titains Go!" and I seriously think I died. It was the most creative, amazing, perfect thing I could have ever read. Like, I don't even know why, but it almost made me jump for joy.
Not to mention how amazing I find your writing to be. Your plot, character detail, writing style... I honestly, just want to thank you for being such a great writer. You give me something to look forward too.
Alchemist15 chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
The best ever! The end was so sad and touching make me wanna cry. Then u made it like old times with the Go! Part. Awesome, update soon very awesome chapter!

So the egg is like a parasite, it can destory a planet. It currently in lava state and not an adult yet.

I just dosent get the cells part, like how it can bring back terra's power plezz tell me the full extent of the egg plezz
Katwizzle chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
Hmmm... I wonder what Gar is going to talk to Flash about... Oh Jen was Jinx wasn't she? I hope she gets back with Wally i love the together! Oh I loved the part with the penny! Just like in Prophecy! Amazing chapter hurry and update!
Alchemist15 chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
This is the best teen titan story ever it is sooo awesome. I have a question can u tell me more about the egg, I know when it hatches its bad but can u tell me more? And plezz update soon
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »