Reviews for Transition
Playsintherainicorn chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
Yay! Yay yay yay yay yay -dances around the room with a giant grin on her face-

Ahem.

Wow. The development in this chapter... Not overly much of the plot, but the relationships between characters, and I personally LOVE your 'Red X is Grant Wilson' idea - I mean, Red X isn't in the actual comics and his identity was never confirmed in the series... But wow, I'm sure the makers would love to see that theory. :D

And BB and Raven... -sniff- I need to get a grip. Ach. I'm way too soft for my own good. -sigh-

...

YAY YAY YAY YAY...
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
First of all, I have to say I really love the BBRaeness right now! They're so in character it's amazing! I'm just going to pretend I didn't have a complete fangirl moment while reading. Nope, I wasn't clapping or smiling like an idiot at all... o.o *cough*

Anyways, incredible chapter! Aww, Jericho just makes me want to give him a huuge hug. Good thing Kole and Grant did it for me. :) I just love Jericho! Who wouldn't? I love him almost as much as I love BB and KF.

And for the series' sixth season to reveal Red X as Grant would be completely awesome. You should go to the writers and demand they consider the idea. x)
Sofia Michelle chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
You know when I read pink headed girl I almost screamed and jumped out of happiness... it's 1 am. So yeah almost... But then I kept reading and it was just Jole.
YOU ALMOST BLEW MY COVER! plz understand and re-watch Light speed the episode of teen Titans of Flinx!

FLINX! 3

On other hand, love the BB and Rae and awesome how everyone just keep mentioning Starfire to NW :)
The Cretin chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
I love that you threw that little quip about her "wanting to". Great work with BBRae. This is one of the closest portrayals I've ever seen in relation to their comic counterparts.

YES! I got some JeriKole. Thank you.

Nightfart-I MEAN Nightwing 8D Making his rounds. Nice job with him and Bats.

Pick up Ravagers only if you want. BB's having some "disturbing" dreams, images, etc. of a future stained with blood...8O And guess whose at the center of these visions?

Seven, its always great to hear from you. You take care. Keep rockin
MelonLord28 chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
Rae almost destroyed bb there. And I gotta love redxjerico broship
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
I like how you turned around the back story of how Jericho lost his vocal chords. It isn't canon, but it works for this story.

The Wilson I feel most sorry for is Rose, both in this story and in the comics. You get the feeling in the comics that she never really recovers from what her father did to her, turning her into a killing machine.
Katwizzle chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
awww that was really cute! i loved the whole scene with joey and grant! Also loved the part with rae and gar that was really funny :) hurry and update! 3
Dancing Eyes chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
YYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS! WOOHOO they got the kiss! Hooray!

Nice progression of the story! Interesting how everything is tying together so nicely, I wonder what did happen to Joey

Please update soon!
Playsintherainicorn chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
(edits out entire three page fangirl rant filled with squees, exclamation marks and all sorts of smiley faces)

More please! :D

SQUEE! (whoops, missed one. XD)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
I absolutely love how Raven kisses Beast Boy then just walks away right after that leaving him hanging. :D
Miss Topaz chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Been a while since I read this, but totally understandable. My summer's been busier than my actual school year... but you're lucky that you're traveling!

Loved that chapter! I can't believe that a little raisin is the cause of the destruction of Tamaran! I wonder what that and Trigon have to do with Terra's powers exactly... Also loved BB and Raven getting together; finally! But you can't just end the chapter after that! (Haha, see what I did there? *brick'd*)

Maybe we'll get to see Red X's intended identity in the new series, which is even more highly unlikely if it is a continuation. Oh well, the characters really are the best part anyway. :)
Sofia Michelle chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
:) aw they had a moment! wonder why Raven didn't tell him the problem wasn't his body or DNA, it his mind. FLINX! 3
The Cretin chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
I had to laugh at the end. Sorry but that moment was so BB. I am wondering (and a bit worried) at Rae's statement. What did she mean when she said Gar was stronger? Still wondering about Gar's powers, I'm afraid you've left me with more questions than answers. SHAME ON YOU...LOL. As always the interaction and dialogue is spot on. I have never once found any real flaw on this fic. Can't wait for more. Keep rockin

I'm caught up. Sorry I missed a chap. Hopefully it won't happen again. You take it easy.
The Cretin chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
First, YEP...I'M A MEMBER NOW...Great job. Sorry I've been gone from this. I really do need to tone down how many fandoms and stories I try to read. I enjoyed Raven's thoughts on Gar and Terra. Seems like she's getting possessive of BB ;) Likewise, kudos on Grant's portrayal. Have to wonder if there will be showdown between him and his sister or dad. I'm off to read the next chap. Keep rockin

I have to wonder if Terra will somehow get her powers back. Maybe then she can 'redeem' herself proper. Denying or running from the past is no way to face it. Been reading the latest Ravagers?
Katwizzle chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
when i read what you replied to me about how i had been patient i started freaking out. thinking like what do you mean! are they getting together and i read the title about ties that bind and i started freaking out more and i read it and all i can say is... YES! FINALLY! THEY KISSED! OMG! IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT! great chapter! cant wait for the next :D 3
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »