Reviews for Transition
Katwizzle chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
when i read what you replied to me about how i had been patient i started freaking out. thinking like what do you mean! are they getting together and i read the title about ties that bind and i started freaking out more and i read it and all i can say is... YES! FINALLY! THEY KISSED! OMG! IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT! great chapter! cant wait for the next :D 3
MelonLord28 chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
My facial expression matches that of my avatar. Definitely worth the wait. Some interesting egg stuff too, it's quite versatile isn't it?
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
Ooh, so "The Egg" is a planet killer!

So many questions still unanswered. Are BB's problems all in his head? What did she mean when she told him he was stronger than her?
tsk91 chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
Wow! Nice end to the chapter. I call shenanigans on Red X's explanation as a thief. It's good that he wants to help out the titans though. Also i agree with BB you can't just leave after that. Its good that they are finally confronting each other on how they feel. I say it's progress!
Sofia Michelle chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
cant believe she was going to take his own advice and Wally ruins it! more ASAP and question... does Jinx and Wally ever make up?
Miss Topaz chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
It's funny how when they get super close to talking about their relationship, something just gets in the way at the last minute, making me want to yell, "Why?" Haha but still a very interesting chapter. Red X is finally unmasked! It makes sense that it'd be Grant. Maybe that's how it would've been if the TV show continued. Hmm...

Anyway, poor Starfire. All this must be really overstressing for her. And I wonder why the heck Slade thinks Terra would just go along with his plan after all this time... or would she. She does change her mind too often. Ah, I'm overthinking everything. Overall, great chapter!

P.S. About the show: Though a little disappointed that the new series most likely won't have anything to do with the old one, I'm still pretty excited! Even though Beast Boy kind of looks like a pothead... but never mind that; it's still Teen Titans so I'll give it a chance!
MelonLord28 chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
And the plot thickens. It's no almost as thick as BB and Rae's heads. Nice job with Red X, it's actually pretty believable.
Yogi393 chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
I thought Grant was dead in the comics? And please don't tell me that the egg is key to creating some sort of organic bomb that blew up Tamaran, cause that would just be too cool! Btw, u have to let BB be able to get over himself so he can use his powers again, but Rae has to help ;)
Katwizzle chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
When will they ended up together! Great chapter by the way :) hurry and update a week is way to long!
Dancing Eyes chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
Okay so Slade wants Terra's powers back but why? Like possible apprentice really backfired, she won't want to this some kind of power play to get back at Trigon? get some freedom, cheat the demon etc...

Please have BB make some kind of comment disparaging Terra or sounding disgusted that she made a deal with Trigon to give Raven a little more hope

Please update soon!
tsk91 chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
Wow, KF ruins the moment. BB and Rae are the masters of dodging vulnerability. Maybe this is good, we can't force people together, both need to pull their heads out of the ass and discuss what they want. They need counseling i think.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 15 . 6/23/2012
Nice! Grant is Red-X. One big happy Wilson family!

Raven is being kind of stupid. She's jealous of Terra, but plays coy with BB. That's a surefire way to push him into the blond's arms.

Still wondering what's wrong with BB's powers. I guess I'll have to wait.
Playsintherainicorn chapter 15 . 6/23/2012
Wow. What a chapter! This fanfiction gets more and more complicated, which just makes it more amazing. Bring on the next chapter! _

(I mean complicated in a good way. ;_;)
Playsintherainicorn chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
Boring? Don't make me laugh. This chapter may not have been action packed but it's so damned interesting with the insight it gives you into the characters and...

You gave us two cliffhangers. Not one, but two. How did you even do that?

Basically, i'll finish off how I always do. OMIGOSH THIS WAS SO AMAZING I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D

-end fangirl rant-
DeathRow609 chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
WHOA. My jaw literally dropped at that last sentence! What a cliffhanger! PLEASE update soon!
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »