Reviews for From the Depths of Darkness
SnarryLover91 chapter 10 . 6/8
Please please update this story. Or at least let me know if it's abandoned. I really enjoyed reading this and would like to see how it plays out.
omh666 chapter 10 . 5/20
Man, yet another excellent story which has seemingly been cut short. Here's hoping you one day resurrect this tale and bring it to it's completion.
KatieMarrie chapter 10 . 4/11
Great story so far! I hope one day you'll find the inspiration to continue.
Delicious darkness chapter 1 . 1/23
Dear God... Hadrian James Paradis. Well that's certainly something of a name. At least in combination With my mother tongue.
Anyways, I love Your stories, and am looking forward to this one!
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 1/12
A really wonderful story. It's too bad that it has not yet been finished.
DarkLordFluffy chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
I became so sad when I realized that this fic hasn't been updated in a long while. it's really good!
sad sabrin chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
Very lovely
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
i think this is my favourite story by you. will you continue it or is it abandoned?
fggr chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
great story, please continue
Kibou32 chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
This is a smashing successful story. A couple of questions though, will Harry go back to the future? When Dumbledore expresses about the boy born human yet had the heart of a beast, did he mean Greyback or the Dark Lord? And why does Lucius like Harry?
Bloly chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
J'aime beaucoup!

Dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de suites. )
hiyapapaya chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
There's no more chapters?! I am soooooooooo sad.
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
I love this story! Can't wait for more :)
sunneedee chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Please update this fic, it's really great
Illucia chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
This sounded a bit familiar, the first chapter. Have you reworked this sometime after?
The kids seemed bit too mature and some things not so logical or not very 60s but this has some interesting ideas as well so its been a nice read