Reviews for From the Depths of Darkness
sad sabrin chapter 10 . 1/23
Very lovely
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
i think this is my favourite story by you. will you continue it or is it abandoned?
fggr chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
great story, please continue
Kibou32 chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
This is a smashing successful story. A couple of questions though, will Harry go back to the future? When Dumbledore expresses about the boy born human yet had the heart of a beast, did he mean Greyback or the Dark Lord? And why does Lucius like Harry?
Bloly chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
J'aime beaucoup!

Dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de suites. )
hiyapapaya chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
There's no more chapters?! I am soooooooooo sad.
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
I love this story! Can't wait for more :)
sunneedee chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Please update this fic, it's really great
Illucia chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
This sounded a bit familiar, the first chapter. Have you reworked this sometime after?
The kids seemed bit too mature and some things not so logical or not very 60s but this has some interesting ideas as well so its been a nice read
Moonstone blaze chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
Aww why haven't u update this story yet? I would love to read more.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
I love this fic! I look forward to watching Hadrian grow in his powers and watching his relationships develop. I also look forward to the time he finally meets the boy with the heart of a beast. ;)
POCKYyaoi3 chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
THANK YOU! There is a scarce amount of awesome necromancer Harry fic! And I mean more grey harry as some pure dark Harrys make no sense about their character development... And SLYTHERIN HARRY FOREVER! Wonder if Malfoy will figure about his parseltongue first.. Or rosier oh oh or SNAPE!
RiceBallCrossIdolSnape chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
That boy became Voldy I suspect. Don't worry Potty you'll meet him soon enough
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
wow... a lot of big words for a young child. Must be a genius.
Annabel chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Very interesting storey. I'm really enjoying it so far, it's refreshingly original. I hope you haven't abandoned it and plan on updating soon!