Reviews for It's Still a Wonderful Life
magis1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
LOL Love it...
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Hi, Gibbs brings it off the joke so cool. Made you look, ROTFL!
Loved the movie with Jimmy Steward. And I can just picture Mike with a slightly sour expression on his face, waiting on earning his wings.
Thanks so much! Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
No apologies required. It's a Wonderful Character Study.
daughter of ewan chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Good story. And for the record, Kate is not high on my all time faves list either.

Best part is with Mike; I still miss him & so glad he was "Clarence".
Hope06 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
oh wow just what i needed as a pick me up today too funny
all done chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
fun! I was disappointed that the ep had Tony married to KATE! I did NOT like her at all. And I don't see them hooking up much less married. She was too sharp in her comments to him.. Ziva can be sharp, but then she turns and is sweet and sexy.
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I loved Gibbs' teasing...Icould never see Tony and Kate together :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I like this story!

Several things - Tony not wanting to be married to Kate and Tim understanding perfectly why not.

Gibbs tricking/teasing Tony. I liked it.

And the little shout out at the end to It's A Wonderful Life.

Yeah, I liked this and Mike got his wings!
ytteb chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was so good - you not only nail their voices but their actions too ... I could really picture Tony stretching and rolling his head and shaking out his arms and shoulders and then looking for the ring! I liked Kate except when she was interacting with Tony because then she was, well, Kate. Great to have another story from you.
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Hi there!

First things first: This story is not silly. On the contrary, it's excellent. I have to say that I haven't seen the episode but read quite a lot of reviews, and they were all very positive about the episode. And I love to read the team being the team, including the banter and the worry. Please keep going!

Greetings, Huntress79
Sally chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I liked it, but I think Kate would have been a better wife to Tony than Ziva and I'm glad that she wasn't his wife in Life Before His Eyes. She's never attacked a hurt man before and pulled a gun on him. There's people on the forum for NCIS that are against Tiva because of it. Think of it as an abusive husband. She swept an already hurt Tony to the ground and pulled a gun on him. She's hurt people in the past because she's angry what's to say that she won't do it to Tony again because she's angry. If it was a man who did the same thing to Tony what Ziva did it would be abuse, but since it's a man and Tony there wasn't anything wrong with it. It's wrong. There are men and boyfriends out there that have been abused because of their wives and girlfriends. It's not just the wives and girlfriends being abused.
shestarsky chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Very fuuny. I almost snorted, thank goodness no one was in my office. Thanks for the chuckle.
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
awww-good one!

thanks :)
4212 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Love it! I'm not a Kate fan and, in any case, can't see her and Tony ever getting together. And a playful Gibbs is always a treat!
karlii chapter 1 . 2/9/2012