Reviews for Jacob I Have Loved
KeikoMiyano chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
This is the first fan fiction I had cried to. Seriously. I don't know how,but it had touched me and I was just like...
A great job,this work is a this I always wanted to read.
DubstepNation chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh my gosh, i love this story! -Wipes away tears-
Bellatrixbeauty chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This entire story was BRILLIANT! If there was any justice in the world, you would have a thousand reviews and then some. As a political science major and an all around history nerd I'd say this is one of the best Hetalia fanfictions I have ever read. I applaud you for the characters that were so real I felt like I could touch them; the pain that made me want to cry; their stumbled not-quite-victories and the accuracy in portraying the lives and deaths of nations. This is going into my favorites pile with the bold metals of a story well done.

I might read it again and review again, just for the Hell of it. :)
shadow6116 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
hey, can you do another chapter (or a companion fic) where kaliningrad meets his other brother alaska? it'll be interesting to say the least.
Miiio chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
This was an amazing story. Even though I'm not a fan of Mpreg in any way at all... wow. Wow, wow, wow. Your storytelling style is magnificent, and the characters had so much depth. This is amazing. Great job.
Zima Zimavich chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
(I was trying to review yesterday but I dunno it wasn't working.)

This is a beautiful story. It's so well written, and sad, but it's wonderful. (And I loved the book you got the title from. It fits really well.) I loved how you made the distincion from "monster" and "broken", and Lithuania was wonderful and not wimpy and :DDD