Reviews for Jacob I Have Loved
OH MY GOSH WHAT THE FUUUUUCK?! NOOOOO! Im sorry for that annoying, highschool girl scream thing but Y?! Do you feel better about yourself now?! Does writting a beautifully depressing story that just grabs your feels and blends it into a smoothie and drank it in front of your eyes make you feel better?! This was just so amazing and if I wanted to. I would've been sobbing horrificly by now. Kudos to you man, This is by far one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
Stars for you man
Beautifully executid with visual description and just perfect. You are a wonderful writer, don't ever stop and Im looking forward to reading more from you! –
MeiPhantomhive chapter 1 . 3/19
Okay, so I'm relatively calmer now. You did a great job writing this, the emotions hit me harder than Miley's wrecking ball, and the way you wrote your characters was beautiful. At first I was really worried that both twins were going to die, then I did research on Kaliningrad and found modern pictures- huge sigh of relief.

The writing style- glorious. I love it. And thank goodness Russia didn't choose to abuse little Kal. Okay, you broke my heart multiple times at two chapters. First, Prussia- may his royal awesomeness rest in peace.

THEN THE TRUMP CARD, OH YES: GDR'S LETTER. I LOVE YOU FOR THAT. And also, thank you for not making Kal a miserable kid that says "MY NANA DIDN'T WANT ME" and you made me like Lithuania evn more than I already do...

anyway, rate this with a 10/10. Thank you fo writing this beautiful piece of art.
MeiPhantomhive chapter 2 . 3/19
WHY HAVE I JUST SEEN THIS NOW, THIS-THIS FRICKIN' DESERVES A FRICKIN' OSCAR OMFG WTH I HATE YOU FOR WRITING THIS BUT I LOVE YOU BUT SERIOUSLY WHYYYYY
Mimi011 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
. . . But Esau i hated?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
This is absolutely beautiful. I love how well-written Kalinigrad and GDR are, and their relationship is so heartwarming. Lithuania raising Kalinigrad since he was born is also very adorable. The characterisation of Russia is also perfect.
Wonderful fic, and intriguing story!
KeikoMiyano chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
This is the first fan fiction I had cried to. Seriously. I don't know how,but it had touched me and I was just like...
A great job,this work is a this I always wanted to read.
DubstepNation chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh my gosh, i love this story! -Wipes away tears-
Bellatrixbeauty chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This entire story was BRILLIANT! If there was any justice in the world, you would have a thousand reviews and then some. As a political science major and an all around history nerd I'd say this is one of the best Hetalia fanfictions I have ever read. I applaud you for the characters that were so real I felt like I could touch them; the pain that made me want to cry; their stumbled not-quite-victories and the accuracy in portraying the lives and deaths of nations. This is going into my favorites pile with the bold metals of a story well done.

I might read it again and review again, just for the Hell of it. :)
shadow6116 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
hey, can you do another chapter (or a companion fic) where kaliningrad meets his other brother alaska? it'll be interesting to say the least.
Miiio chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
This was an amazing story. Even though I'm not a fan of Mpreg in any way at all... wow. Wow, wow, wow. Your storytelling style is magnificent, and the characters had so much depth. This is amazing. Great job.
Zima Zimavich chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
(I was trying to review yesterday but I dunno it wasn't working.)

This is a beautiful story. It's so well written, and sad, but it's wonderful. (And I loved the book you got the title from. It fits really well.) I loved how you made the distincion from "monster" and "broken", and Lithuania was wonderful and not wimpy and :DDD