Reviews for Indomitable
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I have always thought that Rose didn't take what she did seriously enough. If she had suffered the way the other three did in Voltura, or even seen what happened, she would be truly sorry, even to Bella.
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Awesome!
MegsD2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Bells, you know how much I love this story! You write Emmett so well, it's astounding. Your Emmett is my favorite, by far!

You were an AMAZING person to collaborate with on our entries this round, and I loved what we came up with!

Love you TONS AND TONS! And here's the review I left in the contest, just for good measure. :)

"Love this look into Emmett's experiences! His passion for the family is so unbridled, he always makes me smile.

And the "let's ignore this issue so we don't have to disagree" makes so much sense to me. How else could he stand to be with Rosalie?

Enjoyed this very much"
karenec chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Ah, I do LOVE some Emmett! You captured his spirit really nicely and his protector vibe. I enjoyed reading his insights into the other Cullens. And I really laughed at Shark Week :)
chele the original chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Gotta love Emmett.o]

Well done.
content1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I love reading a good Emmett! You did so well giving us a very understanding and true to form Em! Lovely, lovely story even if it covered a horrific part of our fav books!

Thanks for sharing.
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Loved your story.

This line: "let's ignore this issue so we don't have to disagree." sums up Rosalie & Emmett's relationship for me...I really loved it!

Always love hearing from Emmett.

Thanks for writing & looking forward to seeing you in the Eclipse round :)
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Thought I'd leave a review of your story over here since they get lost off the Canon Tour sight. Again, love getting a look at things from Emmett's perspective. I always enjoy seeing the missing moments that Bella wasn't privy to and how other people imagine them to take place.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Hey, Bells!

This is SO COOL. and I love how you did in the contest with your review count. Outstanding!

Love your Emmett. Strong and sensitive and funny...! Who could ask for more? :)

Well done!
katmom chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I DO love your Emmett, Bells!

So glad you entered! THIS was a contender!

Now, get to planning your next one!

Kathie
Raum chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Thank you for giving us Emmett's perspective, he's such a nice character!

- Raum