Reviews for Oh My Dragon! There are Fanfictions of Us!
ShamelessGamerGirl chapter 17 . 10/12
I was just wandering through the site and found this ficlet. I just wanted to say thanks for the laugh I needed it. I wonder really after seeing some of the serious trash on this site, (and yes I have stopped reading fics for bad grammar and/or being absolute trash as a story) how the people the stories are written about would respond to them. I'm certain at this point I would have had a fit if it were me in most any of those stories to be honest. Of course there ARE some gems tucked away here and there but they are rather rare. Back to my point however thank you again for the amusement I got out of this.
I think this was the best one yet and I love that you had Nabu instead of Roy. Team Aisha and Nabu forever.
TecnaMusaBFFs chapter 1 . 4/30
how do you spell valtor's name? why is it spelled with a B? I don't really get it.
tecnalover1333 chapter 5 . 4/30
tecna would probably faint if she saw the lemon stories people write... thank god there aren't much fanfictions about her that are m rated...
tecnalover1333 chapter 11 . 4/30
this is my favourite chapter. Valtor's reaction is hilarious!
Good shit I didn't write a fanfiction! Yet... (Illuminati soundtrack at the background)
you don't write bad... but... you write like a p!r!o!w!(iriw)
WinxLover1991 chapter 17 . 1/12
This was very funny, and unfortunately; I do a lot of Fanfiction crossover stories. My newest one which I have yet to post is; Winx Club: Dimensionix. It is a crossover story of Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh and Winx Club. When I get the chance, I'll be posting it on here. By the way; in my story; Winx Club: Dimensionix, Bloom and Daphne discover that they are cousins with Stella, Diaspro and Icy. Naruto is paired with a couple of characters including; Roxy (love that pairing!). Icy is paired up with; Joey Wheeler from Yu-Gi-Oh. I am actually a major character in the story myself, who can picture Stella and I as a couple? (Originally; I wrote two versions of the story, one of which I was going to pair Bloom and I, and in the second one; I was pairing Diaspro and I. But I ultimately decided that Stella and I would be a much better couple, not to mention; Brandon cheated on Stella with Chimera (who now looks exactly like Stella, almost like Stella had an identical twin).

I look forward to reading your sequel to this story.
Luna Of The Rainbow1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Haha my fav pairing is always gonna be Bloom and Sky
Yuzuki chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
XD These reactions!
Yuzuki chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Good lawd no I'm dieing over here! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
Flora's chapter was the funniest of them all.
EvenSatanLovesUnicorns chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Okay, I bow down to you! You are a genius. The reactions the characters had to the fanfiction was very accurate, and this is just the funniest thing I've ever read.
musa maka chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
Hey I really like your stories but about the whole Layla vs Aisha thing Layla is Aisha's name in the original Wind Club nick changed it as well as taken away a whole season and poorly snatched into three, one hour specials I'm not trying to sound rude but I've been watching winx club since it originally came out nick changed a lot so that's why there's confusion sorry if I sound mean or rude I'm not try to I am just trying to be helpful
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2015