Reviews for Police Academy Becoming Blue
carlea chapter 25 . 7/6
loved it. i liked the hard ass yet compassionate relationship danny had with his brother!
cleppe chapter 6 . 5/7
I dont know what i just read found this by google and only this chapter but it is a really good chapter, got me interested in the whole book, but i dont even know what im reading...
Great job
mcgeeksgirl chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
Really enjoyed reading this story of Jamie's police academy time...Garth was a great villain! He was totally nuts! Loved the 2 little boys, Scott and Ian, who helped save Jamie...and of course all the Danny/Jamie broments were awesome...I really liked Jamie's friends at the Academy too...Great job, they all had great personalities and r good friends for Jamie!
DanishGirl chapter 25 . 1/27/2014
Thank you so much for this story! I really loved it!
Caragh chapter 25 . 10/9/2013
Hey, I know this is an old story and I read it once before when I discovered this site about 4 months. I didn't leave a lot of reviews then especially on the older stories but I just wanted to let you know how much I love this. You are such a talented writer, all your stories are fantastic and I think I have read them all by now, some even more than once. I just wish I could write like this, used to do some in my teens but that was a long time ago now. I'm also a really big fan of your current story, The Guardian. Anyway, keep up the great writing and keep the stories coming. Thanks for all you do, I really mean that.
BLBLF chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
I just found this site a month ago. I love it. I loved this story - the writing and the idea!
BLBLF chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Just found this site a month ago. I love it! This was
Anonymous chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
My favorite one I have read
Mark chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
This could be interesting but honestly, this whole Jamie believes that Danny would organise beatings etc to make him drop out is ridiculous. So Danny didn't give him unwavering support, that doesn't mean he's going to set his own little brother up to a) be treated like that or b) risk him getting so annoyed with Danny that he sticks it out. Danny might be older than Jamie but he still grew up with him - you're treating them as though they are practically strangers when Frank obviously raised them all to stick together where it counts and I hardly think Danny comes off as anything other than protective of his family.
Reidlover72 chapter 25 . 1/14/2013
Awesome story :D I really wish RL hadn't gotten in the way of reading the story :( but that's the past... I am glad that Garth is in jail and will be staying there for a long time :D Cannot wait for more stories from you :D
Reidlover72 chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
This is a really great chapter (I sound like a broken record I know lol) I cannot believe that I never completed this story, oh well off to the last chapter :D
Reidlover72 chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
Great chapter I really liked the Talk between Danny and Jamie; Im glad that he is starting to get better.
Reidlover72 chapter 22 . 1/14/2013
You're right I don't like Sydney, I'm glad she left the show though :D I'm off to read the next chapter :D
Reidlover72 chapter 21 . 1/14/2013