Reviews for Solatorobo: Part 3 Rise of Azul
whitestarbreaker chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
i hope you will continue, i like this story.
whitestarbreaker chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
cool story so far, keep going.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Curious. Most curios.
Sacher Gren chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Do continue!

I wanna Gren and Opera as a pairing later
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Very cool three chapters
Cody Starwind-GC chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Wow this is seriously getting intense, first match... and already... someone is badly injured, I believe in the next chapter, its going to get dark... really quickly.

As for the writing there were few minor mistakes on this few grammatical and few spelling, but this chapter was wonderfully detailed and amazing its just lovely, and boy I was wondering when a chapter of this would be finished, I'm glad i got to finish reading this chapter.

I hope you will continue on writing more chapters like these soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
That was pretty epic.
Solafan chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Wow this is a very cool story, and I really hope to see more to it. Red is mostly in character and the narrative is pretty excellent.

*quickly goes to favourit*
Brako chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I like the story! You could however, use some of Red's words when he finds himself in dire situations. Like "furballs"
Cody Starwind-GC chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow this is an interesting story, it is very interesting although there were a few grammer errors and spelling errors but it looks fine so far, at the beginning there are a few facts that need to be revised:

One being Laress, the name should be Lemures unless the american version was different, Tartoros was never destroyed, Re-CODA was just a way to Freeze the beginning of CODA so that it wouldnt destroy the world, Tartoros there after along with Lemures and Lares, returned back to their respective Diminsion.

Another thing is spacing between different Perspectives or for whenever the scene changes or a timeskip, you need to make sure that they are spaced apart with a line or something, that tells us where the story changes perspective/scene so it would be easier to tell whats going on.

Other than that, this story is a great read, keep progressing as i am one of those people who enjoyed playing Solatorobo.
Swiftshadow123 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
*gasp*

Awesome...just awesome...please continue your story! It's a shame that the Solatorobo archive hasn't kicked off yet...but I guess it'll become popular eventually. Update soon, ya hear?
Ragon WolfBane chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Ps: To all who Read this. I understand the last part was meant to be spilt from the story but for some odd reason it wouldn't let me. So please no comment on it!