Reviews for When Worlds Collide
DJmight chapter 1 . 8/23/2019
Hidan, Hidan can swear on ease in the ninja world
i wish anime guys were real chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I was concerned when you mentioned humor in the beginning, but I totally agree with you now in favor of finding it hilariously fun XP
aijoinu chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I really found this fascinating, how you write the AU Gaara so out there and OOC from Canon. His interactions with Sakura had me rolling - this was definitely not the Gaara, the stoic Kazekage, she knew.
I would have loved to have seen the other side, though it sounds like Canon Gaara just did anything to keep from the AU Sakura's advances. But I would have really liked to see his reactions.
pastelkittens666 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is interesting, alternate universes Gaara and Sakura.

For some reason, I've always compared Gaara and Sakura to the ship Zuko and Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender. However, Draco and Hermione, that was cool :)

Anyway, this was great!
urfriendlyneighborhoodpan chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I found this story a while back and was completely blown away by how awesome it was. In a way, I kind of wanted to see how Gaara's life was like in modern times, but at the same time I think it's perfect how it is. Thank you for writing this. It's very unique.
ADSF chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This is the best gaasaku EVA
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
that was funny! :3 it was awesome and very captivating!
SunShadow6257 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Okay, the ending made me screech. Like, pterodactyl screech. I adore your fics, but the abrupt cut-off and cliffhangers don't sit well with me. I just want some GaaSaku sexytime... Sweet, loving, furious, kinky I don't care what kind (except that it's gotta be consensual)!

Overall, well written as I expected.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
It took me an hour to read this since I had to do things at home, but I took every oportunity I had to keep reading this:D it was more than entertaining, it was comical and dare me say, hilarious! Just imagining Gaara, canon Gaara, one moment giving a speach and the next second, fucking sensess for the first time in his life! I would have screamed and got traumatized if that ever happened to me xD and poor Naruto starting to hate Gaara.

I just wonder what will happen to the real Gaara once he has to pay for everything his counterpart did lol

I really really liked this one xD it goes straight to favorites! :D Andnit's just an idea, but I happen to think it would be great to make it a two-shot with all four of the together... Just me and my crazy ideas x3
NinaMewMew chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
that was awesome! it's soooo different!
xXLovelyLexxiXx chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Fantastic story love the whole channelling dramione thing haha!
Ohmerta chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was refreshingly creative. I really enjoyed your universe switching idea and how you went about it. And I did chuckle a few times, so I think the "humor" genre was well warranted.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Lol this was fun! I can only imagine what modern-day Sakura and Gaara DO together *smirking with shameless sexual innuendos* muwahahaha
KyraShadowGraves chapter 1 . 4/14/2012