Reviews for A Game of Cat and Mouse
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 10 . 5/19/2017
Yup the story definitely is amazing.

But somehow I have this hollow feeling - that Videl fell for Gohan because of his alter-ego persona and not because of his 'real-him'.

Then again this story is wonderfully presented. I have read loads of stories where Videl romantically falls for Golden Warrior; but Videl falling for Saiyaman is not very common, I only find it in your stories and some few exceptional ones.

SO this story is definitely, favourited.
Zeichenfeder chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Hello,

I just wanted to say that this is one of the best, maybe een the best gohanxvidel fanfictions ever! You have such a great writing style and the characters are not ooc, like in so many other fanfictions.

I read a game of cat and mouse more than one time. In fact there is no other fanfiction I read so often in my live! Great job! I am sorry for not writing a comment before, but I never had an account before ... u.u shame on me!

Please keep writing fanfictions. You are an awesome author!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Hey this was pretty good! Got a bit out of character a few times, but it was entertaining to be sure. Only problem is it only takes one time, haha!
gabelou1991 chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
J'aime.
sarahsue123 chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Wow, that last chapter...great story too, loved it.
danny chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Sir I never knew you felt this way this story made me feel some type of way keep up the good work and please be more graphic
Best
Lemon I read in 18 months in all that time I read some crazy good ones
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Why not add Anal Lemon scenes betwern gohan and videl
SaintMichael95 chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
I loved it! But you should definitely do an Epilogue! You know, to just seal everything up nice...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
TEE HEE HEE! Oh my goodness! This is gonna screw up the whole plan! I just cant wait to pitcure Gohan's face!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA! I LOVE STUFF LIKE THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA! I dont know why I just typed that, Its just how I feel...
Anyway I am so exited to click the Next button I really want to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
This is brilliant.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Keep on writing! This is super awesome! I especially love that you made this fanfic when they were still high schoolers!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
AWESOME! You had really good suspense there! And you made Gohan seem very human. Him and Videl has very natural human instinct. I loved most was when Videl said that she would have to stop chasing him and no longer wanted to see Gohan.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
its a great story please dont let it end hear