Reviews for The Queen's Brother
c3lia chapter 1 . 15h
LOOOOOVED IT :)
Petricor chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
You really captured his inner dialogue, felt like R.R. write it himself. :)
Dani chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
uhmm.. ok, i loved this, you no have an idea how much! i will never have so many chapters of Jaime and Cersei together as i would like from GRRM (specially because i want to read about the past of this two), so now i have found this and i'm the happiest person in the world. hahaha
could you PLEEEEEASE write more?
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Very well written - I think that you've captured their characters very well.
bonerkiller chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
you killed my boner
xentrya chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Wow! Good job! This was an amazing fic:) Loved the last line- very powerful.
theboyfriend-and-theprettygirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Fuck that was so hot! I just started GoT this week and I'm already in Season 3. I ship Jaime & Cersei so hard, I don't even care that they are related...they have consumed me. Great One Shot..do you plan on continuing it? You write so beautifully! I hope you've written more on this pairing! Well done :)
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Appalling? Yes, they're twins; but it's such a beautiful and tragic love story with a Shakespeare feel to it.

Anyway, I love this. Jaime imagining that Cersei is marrying him, remembering things from the past. I love that he removed the Baratheon cloak from her. The ending made me really sad.
11h05 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This breaks my heart. :'( and makes me kinda horny.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Cersei wasn't even in a dance with dragons

But really well done on the fact that you could pertray martins writing somewhat similarly
BurntQueen chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was perfect. I love Jaime and Cersei (especially Jaime) as a couple and separately. Even though Cersei's done some repulsive things I find it easy to sympathise with her motivations. She was very IC in this fic as was Jaime and I savoured the drama when he pushed the cloak from her shoulders. The final line was just thrilling.
creyzi4Edward chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
yes i read it. yes i watched the game of thrones. no i haven't read the books. yes i'm waiting for season 3.
nevercallmeagain chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I actually love this fic, so much. You're a really talented writer, and this idea was really good. :3
LadyExcalibur2010 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I'm a huge GOT fan. Yes, their relationship is appalling. However, your writing is not. Beautifully done, espeially considering the subject matter.
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Yay! I came right over to read this as soon as I saw your tweet tonight.

This definitely feels very full of canon flavor. As squicky as it must be, I fully approve of the Jaime/Cersei relationship (more so than I did the idea of the Viserys/Daenerys, when they actually would have been married had the family still held the throne.) J&C are the villains, yet I found myself routing for them as a couple. I think the reason why is that they are well-matched, in personality, goals, ambition and especially affection. Jaime, however, is more honorable than Cersei.

Thanks for the O/S! I hope you have more to come. :-)

Side note: I'm only familiar with the books so far.