Reviews for The Queen's Brother
Petricor chapter 1 . 6/15
You really captured his inner dialogue, felt like R.R. write it himself. :)
Dani chapter 1 . 2/15
uhmm.. ok, i loved this, you no have an idea how much! i will never have so many chapters of Jaime and Cersei together as i would like from GRRM (specially because i want to read about the past of this two), so now i have found this and i'm the happiest person in the world. hahaha
could you PLEEEEEASE write more?
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Very well written - I think that you've captured their characters very well.
bonerkiller chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
you killed my boner
xentrya chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Wow! Good job! This was an amazing fic:) Loved the last line- very powerful.
theboyfriend-and-theprettygirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Fuck that was so hot! I just started GoT this week and I'm already in Season 3. I ship Jaime & Cersei so hard, I don't even care that they are related...they have consumed me. Great One Shot..do you plan on continuing it? You write so beautifully! I hope you've written more on this pairing! Well done :)
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Appalling? Yes, they're twins; but it's such a beautiful and tragic love story with a Shakespeare feel to it.

Anyway, I love this. Jaime imagining that Cersei is marrying him, remembering things from the past. I love that he removed the Baratheon cloak from her. The ending made me really sad.
11h05 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This breaks my heart. :'( and makes me kinda horny.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Cersei wasn't even in a dance with dragons

But really well done on the fact that you could pertray martins writing somewhat similarly
BurntQueen chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was perfect. I love Jaime and Cersei (especially Jaime) as a couple and separately. Even though Cersei's done some repulsive things I find it easy to sympathise with her motivations. She was very IC in this fic as was Jaime and I savoured the drama when he pushed the cloak from her shoulders. The final line was just thrilling.
creyzi4Edward chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
yes i read it. yes i watched the game of thrones. no i haven't read the books. yes i'm waiting for season 3.
nevercallmeagain chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I actually love this fic, so much. You're a really talented writer, and this idea was really good. :3
LadyExcalibur2010 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I'm a huge GOT fan. Yes, their relationship is appalling. However, your writing is not. Beautifully done, espeially considering the subject matter.
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Yay! I came right over to read this as soon as I saw your tweet tonight.

This definitely feels very full of canon flavor. As squicky as it must be, I fully approve of the Jaime/Cersei relationship (more so than I did the idea of the Viserys/Daenerys, when they actually would have been married had the family still held the throne.) J&C are the villains, yet I found myself routing for them as a couple. I think the reason why is that they are well-matched, in personality, goals, ambition and especially affection. Jaime, however, is more honorable than Cersei.

Thanks for the O/S! I hope you have more to come. :-)

Side note: I'm only familiar with the books so far.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I read the Game of Thrones years ago...I hardly remember it, though with the HBO popularity, it makes me want to reread all those books!

Yeah, incest...pretty squicky... The way you wrote these two, brother and sister, showing their familiarity. Jaime seems to have true feelings for Cersei. "...But part of him, a far larger part than he wished to acknowledge, feared her joy was real, that she lusted for power more than she did for him." You see a man unsure and losing something he loves. "My Queen." I loved those final words. Enjoyed!