Reviews for White Lightning
debslmac chapter 1 . 2/21
:) Loved this
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Well, that was loads of fun. Little adventurous too. Loved that she loved being wild in Charleston and her father not liking that one bit. Up and moving them as a result! Fun! Their instant attraction to each other. Her finding out from James that his father was after McCarty-Cullen . . . all because his own moonshine business failed to theirs . . . so he gave up all the information on them. What a dick! Loved that she knew where they'd be and ran her way to them. Saying goodbye . . . then him coming back for her. Loving that Emmett went to get Rosalie too. The women will have each other and their men. Loved it! Poor Charlie will think Bella was kidnapped . . . yikes! I'm thinking they lived a long and happy life together. Eventually coming back to visit Charlie, winning him over with grandchildren. That and they don't come back until prohibition is over. *winks*
CSG chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I was raised in those hills by a bootlegger. He didnt moonshine, but he did bootleg. I dont know if people would know the difference? My dad was kinda like Edward. He was basicly the middle man. I live in Tn. still & dont know how this will be taken by others? I HOPE that since its Edward that people wont think us all stupid rednecks. I understand your thought process in trying to recreate the language, but it makes us all look like we have lower intelligence. The story was lovely though. Thank you for sharing it! :)
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Sweet, thanks for sharing
TheGreenPanther chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
That was great!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Loved it!
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww that was so sweet :) :) I loved it!
I wonder what happened with them after that though... i guess I'll always will :)
Much love!
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This was so lovely! I adored it!
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh Prohibitionward has stolen my heart! Oh that deep, southern drawl. Yummm. I really liked this story. It was fantastic. :)
Christina Fey chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow. Amazing o/s. I absolutely loved it! You completely transported this story into this time period. Fantastic job!

Jess
rubell chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
loved it! go bella! feel bad for charlie though...
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Just found this thanks to the Fictionators and it was awesome! Not sure if you won but you should have! Loved that he came back for her and they lived happily ever after (right?)...
Fictionators chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our site for the week of 5/18/2012.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)

Songster for the Fictionators
samiam77 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was great!
temac chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Great story! I knew all the words, and I'm from the south. Loved this Edward and Bella. Just wish it wasn't over so soon!