Reviews for Survivor
csiaddict1982 chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
I finally came across at this story of yours and read it, I was wondered why you haven't written more or finished this story. its been long overdue for new chapter to pick up where chapter 7 was left off.
cabooklover21 chapter 7 . 9/12/2006
Hey, no fair its not finished!
QTR chapter 6 . 12/16/2005
Whoo! Go Sara- whoop his ass!
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 7 . 4/25/2005
I knew I should have checked to see if you finished this story too! What's up with that? This and "When it All Comes Crashing Down". Two great stories with no endings? Why'd ya give up? It should be a crime! Although remember: it's better late than never. Care to finish either (or both) of these? Please? (-)
syRen chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
oh you are mean ;) why didnt you finish this story? the beginning was just great!
ksunsunghero chapter 7 . 4/6/2004
This was really good. When are you going to finish it?
Melindotty chapter 7 . 1/3/2003
ACH! U JUST HAD 2 STOP IT THERE DIDNT U? WELL...FINE THEN! GRRRRRRR :p PLZ E-MAIL ME WHEN THE NEXT ONE GOES UP
bitter42 chapter 7 . 10/28/2002
OOOOH-I love this story so much. An update, please...! I know you're working diligently on your other fic, but this one is so awesome too! Can't wait for you to continue...
Peggiegg chapter 7 . 8/20/2002
So cruel! You probably eat nails for breakfast! Don't leave it like this! I guess I'm just a peeper - want to see what happens next (LOL). Please hurry up with the rest!
Iara chapter 7 . 8/20/2002
More soon please.
vigirl chapter 5 . 8/7/2002
Love the way you're building the tension here...we can really feel how Sara is getting wound up and Grissom's getting worried. Plus, lovely PSV/UST moment in the hallway-a short moment, but suggest so much. Nice to see they can still mindmeld, even when she's upset too. Good N/S friendship scene, too. Overall, great job w/ the characterizations! :-)
Saryn chapter 3 . 6/7/2002
PLEEEEEEEASE WRITE MORE! This is great!
Rachel14 chapter 2 . 5/23/2002
very good. Keep it up! Next chapter soon please!
Babika chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
hey this is a great story! please continue
IAmVulcanLady chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Please continue soon. I can't wair for the next chapter. I like the stories about Sara...she is my fave CSI character.