Reviews for The golden Hero of Konoha
faltrock chapter 1 . 4/13
"... D sized breasts while his torso became feminine but still had the athletic look."

no. just no.
I loved it
rainbbowchick chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
OK so this is funny cause I can understand a Brown, Mexican, or mixed race having a big chest at 12-13 (cause I had one) but in Japan really really uncommon
Chococherryrin chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
I know this fanfic is finished, but I'm seriously annoyed at how many times I've seen authors give 12/13 year old children D-cups. No girl in Naruto at that age had huge breasts, not even Tsunade or Hinata. Its unrealistic to the canon and unhealthy for them because big breasts give you back problems.
Also another thing that you and a lot of other authors should avoid is having the heroine of the fanfic either sexually abused or sexually harassed. Its overdone and just painfully cringey to read. Especially if you're planning on having a yuri ship be the main one, it implies certain things that other readers looking for this ship wouldn't like or feel comfortable with.
kittycat chapter 21 . 9/4/2016
qhT I RLLY WANT TO KNOW IS WHO ARE THE FATHERS!?
Kyoya hatake chapter 11 . 8/26/2016
Your 'knuckle blades' are called trench knives.
Kyoya hatake chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
Not to be rude, but your grammar could use some work.
Kyoya hatake chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
The last paragraph made little sense to me, other than that
P.S. the I is capital.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/15/2015
This is what you would call overdescreptive. Dude/Dudette learn how to write a story.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
DAFUQ
travisgames911 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
I like the story but not that you put Naruko into team 8 real dick move but still a nice story apart from that
SuperNinja chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Well, I now have a new fav pairing for Teten. I've read quite a few femNaruto fics, and so far, I like the way way you write it the best. Nicely done. :-)
BabLe7 chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
Did anyone go over this for you to ensure consistency? It just... reading this makes me think you tried to re-write the story but only did a few chapters and forgot to mesh it into the rest of the story.
BabLe7 chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
So... Teams 8 and 10 went to back up Team 7. Tenten is on Team 9/Gai... so how is she there?
Dracoessa chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
I think that naruko should figure it out alittle sooner.