Reviews for The golden Hero of Konoha
Guest chapter 21 . 8/15/2015
This is what you would call overdescreptive. Dude/Dudette learn how to write a story.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
DAFUQ
travisgames911 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
I like the story but not that you put Naruko into team 8 real dick move but still a nice story apart from that
SuperNinja chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Well, I now have a new fav pairing for Teten. I've read quite a few femNaruto fics, and so far, I like the way way you write it the best. Nicely done. :-)
BabLe7 chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
Did anyone go over this for you to ensure consistency? It just... reading this makes me think you tried to re-write the story but only did a few chapters and forgot to mesh it into the rest of the story.
BabLe7 chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
So... Teams 8 and 10 went to back up Team 7. Tenten is on Team 9/Gai... so how is she there?
Dracoessa chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
I think that naruko should figure it out alittle sooner.
Dracoessa chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
Come-on Naruko, Ten-ten deeply likes you.
Dracoessa chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
*gives an apreceated whistle*
Sorry chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
I'm sorry but this chapter is a failure. Naruko is on a whole different level than Sasuke, having defeated Orochimaru fairly easy. How on earth did she lose to Sasuke?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
no naruko is on a totally different level than sasuke, and you just let him win are you retarded or something?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
that was the most retarded way to say sorry, and assaulting someone is not the way to say you like them, youre just using the same cliche bs that every other author uses
ScbaStv chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
I just love happy endings! Well done on this. This was a really cool story and I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
Someguywhoreads chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
D cups? Seriously?
You do know they're like 13 or something when they graduate.
zafnak chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Heh. You make Sasuke pee his pants a lot... I like that.