Reviews for Requiem Reversal
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Thank you for the awesome stories! :D
tansysam chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
that was a great chapter, loved gibbs in it , more please.a fan in ireland,
Meilea2010 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Thank god, they were able to revive Tony. Great story.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wow, what a reversal! Even though we know how it went down, you still were able to make it really suspenseful. I would love to see you continue the story!
mstictac chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh my - wicked! We don't know if the paramedics will bring Tony back or not. Yes - you can't leave us like this. Please continue - I want to hear the story.
AlexDN chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Continue, please! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Continueeeeeeeeee. D: pretty pretty please?
The Greek me chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Very original...And well written...Please continue this story...I want to read more...
jazzy14 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
The idea was amazing, but in the same situations, Gibbs and Tony would nerver react the same way. You took exactly the real scene and just inverted the names. It could have been fun for example to see Gibbs too tired to finalise his rescue and Tony take advantage of it to rescue the other twos. Even more, Maddie rescueing the two federal agents... But you're writing quite fine. Go on.
sopmire chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Very cool idea! Can't help but think Tony would be a dead duck with those lungs of his tho - can't wait to see what happens. Thanks for sharing.
RebiRabbit chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Please continue. I want to see what happens :-) great job
Lindsay1993 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
oh continue please! please
DS2010 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Would love to know what happens to Tony. Great role reversal there.
Chandniwrc chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Great story and please continue it!
FrenchGirl17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I would love for you to continue! It is a unique story, and your writing is amazing! Pretty please, can you continue? :D